How can I backup my progress if not connected to facebook and app stopped connecting to king.com?

jnjdevil
jnjdevil Posts: 5 Level 2

I am not connected to facebook.  My account was synced to king.com but the connection stopped working.  I cannot use the shop or logout of type in my password.  It all boils down to the app that does not wat to connect to the internet any more. 

Errors:"No internet connection found", "Uknown error...", ....

I have tried Wifi and Cellular.  I have also cleared the cache and restarted the device.  I am scared that if I uninstall and reinstall then I will loose a 100 levels or more that is only on my phone!

Please help

Answers

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,657 Community Manager

As a last resort, try re-installing the game, it usually fixes most issues (please note that any progress on the mobile device that has not been synchronized with Facebook/ Kingdom at this stage will be lost.

However, all the progress that is currently saved on Facebook/Kingdom can easily be retrieved, once you have reconnected the device successfully).

Regrettably, you will lose any saved boosters and messages. I would recommend using these up before re-installing, if possible.

Hope this helps :)

/QueenB

• jnjdevil
    edited February 2018

As a last resort, try re-installing the game, it usually fixes most issues (please note that any progress on the mobile device that has not been synchronized with Facebook/ Kingdom at this stage will be lost.

However, all the progress that is currently saved on Facebook/Kingdom can easily be retrieved, once you have reconnected the device successfully).

Regrettably, you will lose any saved boosters and messages. I would recommend using these up before re-installing, if possible.

Hope this helps :)

/QueenB

/QueenB, Thanks for the reply.I am not sure what went wrong, but I signed into King.com and saw that there I am only at level 200 or something. I am on 1087 on my phone.Two options: 1) I backup the data folder on my device and either restore it after re-installing the game2) I try and sync the device to facebook. I have the game installed on facebook, but it is at Level 1. What would happen if I click connect to facebook on the first screen? Will it detect that I have offline progress and then upload that to the facebook acccount? Thus preserving my current Level?Or is there a technical resource from King that can take my data folder and process it into my account online, thus performing a manual sync so that I can keep my progress. I hope we can get a solution here.... It will be devestating to me and my family if I have to start from 200 again :-(Thanks in advance/jnjdevil
  • jnjdevil
    edited February 2018

Is there anyone at King that can assist here...?

• QueenB

Yeah me ;)

Did you try reinstalling the game app?

• jnjdevil
    edited February 2018

I am scared that I lose 900 levels.  I don't know why it lost my levels.  It was sync'ed a month ago.  All I did was register on king.com and now it cannot sync/connect anymore?  Do you need screenshots, account details anything that I can provide?

• QueenB

My apologies as I missed the comment you left :(

I'm sending you a private message as I need you to confirm email address for me so keep an eye on your envelope!

/QueenB

• jnjdevil

I had to login with facebook to get here.  And that has one email address.  But my account is on another email address.  I will monitor both to see which one you selected.

Regards

Jaco

• QueenB

Cool but could you reply back to my private message with both these email addresses so I can have a look?

/QueenB

• mef1010
    mef1010 Posts: 1 Newbie

I have have my Candy Crush Soda progress backed up to King. I installed it on another phone and it is showing level one. How can I access it?

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,002 Community Manager

Welcome to our Community, @mef1010 !

We'll be glad to help you access your account in your new phone.🤗

Please follow these steps if the new phone is Apple, and these if it's an Android device.

Cheers!!❤️

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?