πŸ† Show off your Soda skills, claim level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000 // 8000 // 9000 // 10 000 // 11 000 // 12 000 // 13 000 // 14 000

🌈 Let's celebrate our uniqueness! 🌈

Comments

• DonnaRaeS
    DonnaRaeS Posts: 13 Level 2

Way to go!!

Were proud of you!!

Let us know when and where graduation is. Maybe well see ya there.

Lucky in Kentucky

• Lisal6715
    Lisal6715 Posts: 4,064 Level 4
    edited July 2022

I worked in aerospace for a long time and throughout my career I was usually the only female in the group. There aren’t to many female manufacturing engineers. While getting my education there were several other females. It was a lot of hard work as I was going to school I was working full time and raising two children.

• gordan10
    gordan10 Posts: 10,930 Level 5

The greatest achievement of my life and my greatest source of pride is raising two loving, intelligent, respectful young men.

• teeweiping
    teeweiping Posts: 7,267 Level 5

The greatest achievement of my life and my greatest source of pride is achieve my University Degree after study for 3 years.

• Xxander
    Xxander Posts: 5,902 Level 5

Well,this is from a while ago.

In a point of time is was fired from work. In sted of being pro active,i broke down.

Well, there it started, First i got back on my feet, because of some special friends. (Dubble lucky/thankfull). After that i got scholing and became a nurse, witch i never thought i would ever be! And wished i could do it much earlier in live.

Bedore this event i wasn't proud of my live, now i am! And still thankfull for my friends and the best job in the world k(in my opnion)

• teasir
    teasir Posts: 4,567 Level 4

Thanks @Yosca

I am proud of being myself unapologetically. I don’t follow trends; have recycled and up cycled before it was the thing to do. I have lived a life of service; 3O years in Healthcare with Cancer research for the last 15 years. I love love and my family.

• Tamara73
    Tamara73 Posts: 705 Level 4

After almost 50 years, im finally happy ....

• LaLuna03
    LaLuna03 Posts: 6,588 Level 5

I'm a proud cancer survivor 🫁

• Lindz1026
    Lindz1026 Posts: 64 Level 2

I’m proud of my best friend for overcoming her fear of driving, she passed her drivers test today πŸš— πŸ”‘

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5

This is a really awesome thread to've read and has a great feeling of community! Thankyou!😍

Everyone has a specialness about them, if we take the time to see it, so in that way it's nice to be like everyone else.

At a young age I faced a unique, not very common circumstance. I'm glad it taught me to look beyond the obvious, to not loose faith and hope in humanity. That kindness isn't a weakness and that showing tenacity and fortitude is an inner strength, we can display when need it the most. Never give up.

Seeing the flip side of something, can lead to many wonderful moments and new ways of thinking, that can open the door of your heart, to look for and embrace a silver lining. To see the soul within the body that houses it and do your best to bring out that positive potential, in everyone around you. πŸ’ž

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?