Says not connected to internet

MargieD105
MargieD105 Posts: 7 Level 2
edited May 2023 in Discussions

I don't know whats going on but trying to play game for over a week and it keeps saying not connected to internet. I have done all the steps in the support but isn't working. Anyone have any suggestions. Thank you

Comments

• toni5027
    toni5027 Posts: 1 Newbie

Same here. Tried everything. No answers

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 14,804 Soda Moderator

Hello @MargieD105 @toni5027

Sorry to hear this. Did you try troubleshooting?

➡️ provided you saved your progress with a King account, log out of the game - clear the cache -> not data  that will delete your boosters - power off your device for at least 1 minute - restart your device - check for game and device updates - log back into the game. Replay some levels. Also make sure you have at least 2GB free memory storage to run the game smoothly and try to connect to a WiFi connection instead of using cellular data.

Clear cache in Android: go to settings - tap on apps - tap on candy crush soda - tap on storage - tap on clear cache (not data❗️)

Clear cache in iOS: go to settings - tap on Safari - tap on Clear history and website data

• Yosca

If that doesn’t work, please check your profile. Do you see an error like this?

• idawiseman
    idawiseman Posts: 2 Newbie

That’s what my game says. What to do ?

• idawiseman
    idawiseman Posts: 2 Newbie

I have been playing this game for years.

• Yosca

Welcome to Soda Community. Did you try the troubleshooting?

If that doesn’t work and you’re still seeing the error on your profile, we’ll go further. This type of error appears when something unknown goes wrong in the Soda app and it often indicates that the game app has become corrupted.

In this state, your game is offline: you will not be able to play normally, save progress, and make purchases. You can't contact Player Support directly from your app so they can't look into it.

You could try a trick, which helped @pitty_kitty once.(you can find her tutorial here

Her trick: Force close the app (or make sure it's not running in the background)- switch off your internet connection - start the app but don't click "play" yet - switch on internet connection- then click "play"

If this doesn't work then the only solution to fix this problem is to uninstall and reinstall Soda app.

Unfortunately, uninstalling the app will delete all your boosters (they are stored in your device’s memory) and recent progress you made while offline due to this issue. If you have a King/Facebook account, you can recover all gold bars and progress made before this issue occurred.

If all or part of your progress is lost after reinstalling the app, create an account if you don't have one yet and contact Player Support so they can manually restore your progress to your account. How to contact: 

• tap on the blue gear
    • tap on “question mark”
    • tap on “my game progress”
    • tap on “the progress I made isn’t showing in my game”
    • scroll down, tap on “contact us”
    • choose topic “lost progress”, subtopic “I lost my progress”

Note, if you've lost purchased items that you haven't used yet, please also contact Player Support.

• bourgewaz2
    bourgewaz2 Posts: 7 Level 2

This is also happening to my game as well & I’ve done all the trouble shooting tips still isn’t working

• glj1063
    glj1063 Posts: 11 Level 2

very frustrating im on a level i cant beat without extra turns,the problem must be on your end,cause ther is to many of us with same problem.

• bourgewaz2
    bourgewaz2 Posts: 7 Level 2

How do we get this fox of not having internet connection when I do have internet connection

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?