✍️ Subscribe here to Candy Crush Soda Tagging List! 🥤

Options

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,582 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Okay! Thank you for your subscribing! We added your tag on Candy Crush Soda Tagging List completed. You should keep your eyes out until you got your tags on your notifications when next contests and more exciting threads released! @juan0420 😉

You can also check more this games' exciting news, threads and contests here 👇😊

Sodaliciously Hot Topics right now in Candy Crush Soda Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️🥤👑

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here and here (General)! 🎉🏆✨

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Check more exciting and fun categories on King Community here! 👑🤩

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello there! We added your tag on Candy Crush Soda Tagging List completed. You should keep your eyes out until you got your tags on your notifications when next contests and more exciting threads released! @Sukanta_Biswas 😉

Sodaliciously Hot Topics right now in Candy Crush Soda Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️🥤👑

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here and here (General)! 🎉🏆✨

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello there and Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👋😊

Anyway, can you tell me Which King's game (s) have you still playing first? And do you have still playing Candy Crush Soda Saga? 😊

You can also check more King Community Topics such as Learn more guides around King Community and etc on my below signature (click on spoiler warming button) here. 👇

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Okay! Thank you for your subscribing! We added your tag on Candy Crush Soda Tagging List completed. You should keep your eyes out until you got your tags on your notifications when next contests and more exciting threads released! @KingShuvo 😉

• Bookster
    Bookster Posts: 358 Level 3
    Options

Hi @Diamond_Lim , please remove me from the CC Soda tagging list, thanks 😊

Also, is there a way to unsubscribe from all the game lists at once, or do I need to go into each game’s forum and make that request? I only want to receive important info about the forum itself, like upcoming changes, etc. Thanks for your help!

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Okay! Thank you for your unsubscribing now. We remove your tag on Candy Crush Soda Tagging List now. 👌😄

And you can also try to untick any email (pop-up) notifications that I hope you haven't received so many email (pop-up) notifications from King Community. Here is a tip of how to manage your notification preferences here! Thanks! 😉

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello there! We added your tag on Candy Crush Soda Tagging List completed. You should keep your eyes out until you got your tags on your notifications when next contests and more exciting threads released! @SApple2 😉

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Okay! Thank you for your unsubscribing now. We remove your tag on Candy Crush Soda Tagging List now. 👌😄

And you can also try to untick any email (pop-up) notifications that I hope you haven't received so many email (pop-up) notifications from King Community. Here is a tip of how to manage your notification preferences here! Thanks! 😉

• MiladyR
    MiladyR Posts: 10,646 Level 5
    Options

Hello @FluffyDinosaur @Yosca @Pitty_Kitty & @Diamond_Lim

Please add me to the tagging list again. I haven't been receiving any CC Soda tags lately. Thank you. 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?