Didn't receive correct reward.

2»

Answers

• Karen_D.
    Karen_D. Posts: 38 Level 2

Thank you for the gold bars, however, it would have been great to get the boosters that I had won. Those boosters are why we play in the competitions. When you are at the highest level, those boosters are more helpful than the gold bars. Not unappreciative, just telling you for the next time this may happen to a player. Thank you.

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend

Hi Karen D, you can buy those boosters with the gold bars that Xarly gave you.  I find getting the gold bars more useful but then everyone plays the game different.

• Karen_D.

Not for 20 gold bars you can't. And King has changed the options for shopping. You can no longer get just the boosters. You get timed boosters so you can't purchase unless you have the time to sit and play for a few hours. Not all upgrades are of benefit to those that play.

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓

Don't they give you the option of purchasing one or three?

• Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    edited October 2018

Hi Karen,

You are right there, apologies. I have now compensated with the right amount of each booster and also left the gold bars there for you, since it was my mistake. Thanks for pointing it out and I hope you keep on enjoying our games!

Cheers,

Xarly

• Karen_D.

Thank you!! That's very much appreciated. 

• Karen_D.

Not any more. You have to buy these time booster packages which are good for a few hours and they start at 50 gold bars.

• Karen_D.

Not any more. You have to buy these time booster packages which are good for a few hours and they start at 50 gold bars.

• leafcrush
    leafcrush Posts: 21 Level 2

I’d like to know why the shop options changed? When working on a level and I go to shop the dainty bundle is no longer there. But if I’m outside a level and click the gold bar the dainty bundle is there. The other issue is the bundle changed. I liked the unlimited boosters but do agree sometimes I only have a few minutes to play so that is a waste. Maybe there could be two options. But make them all available while in play. I also like the special bundles where you can play all day.

• tratelqalam
    tratelqalam Posts: 2,615 Level 5

Take a screenshot to get your rewards from community managers here

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?