My ipad does not not sync with my iPhone for the helmets on candy soda

Preety_Singh
Preety_Singh Posts: 19 Level 2

There comes a problem in syncing when I finish all the latest levels on candy soda on my iPhone without loosing a life and win the biggest helmet. But then my game syncs with my iPad. The progress all syncs but I get the smallest helmet again .. it’s so frustrating because then I have to work hard again to get the biggest helmet back. It has happened twice and is really irritating. 

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend

Hi Preety, which challenge are you referring to?  I thought the helmets were in CC Saga but you checked off CC Soda Saga.  I think because you can play the game on your mobile devices offline that they might not sync together because you are playing each on their own.

• Preety_Singh

This is for cc soda saga. They also have those ancient type of headgears  which increase in stature as you pass levels without losing a life. When I achieve the biggest one on my iPhone after finishing the levels ... it syncs back to my iPad one which is smallest in size. The progress of levels is synced but the headgear rolls back to the smallest one which is so frustrating. 

• _Elsa_

Hi Preety, could you possibly do a print screen showing this event because I am not getting it in my game?  If you need help with print screens, you can follow the steps from here:  https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/ios.html

And if you can't upload the image(s) here, a King Admin wrote this:

“Upload from mobile devices can sometimes be tricky - not all mobile browsers are fully compatible. You might have to try with another mobile browser or alternatively upload the image to Google Photos, OneDrive, Flickr, Dropbox or similar and then post the image URL here.”

• Preety_Singh

Ok I will do that when the new levels are realised. But where do I post those pics ?? On this forum ? How do I upload the pics here 

• _Elsa_

Hi Preety, if you had access to a computer then you could post the print screens here.  Just above where you would be writing back to me are 3 icons.  The middle icon is the upload for print screens.  On a mobile device, I don't think they show you the icons so the Admin suggested uploading it to one of his suggestions above and then you can paste the link here.  Then we can click on the link and view your print screen.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?