Jelly Saga and Soda Saga no longer loading on pc.

Options
Jason_Griffin_72
Jason_Griffin_72 Posts: 4 Newbie

I have 3 sagas on my pc. Candy Crush Saga, Jelly Saga, and Soda Saga. As of lately the latter of the three is not wanting to load anymore. However Candy Crush still loads. I would be very grateful if anyone could answer this. Thanks!

Best Answer

• Jason_Griffin_72
    Answer βœ“
    Options

OK, so I had to reinstall Windows 10 (without losing programs of course), and all the Apps that were not working, are all working fine. Just use Windows Media Creation Tool. Hope that helps any of you with Apps not opening properly.

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Options

If you're on playing on a PC then you must be on Windows 10, right?Β It might be worth checking in the Store to see if there's any updates for the games. If you've saved your progress by connecting your games to either FB or Kingdom then it may be easiest to reinstall from scratch.

• Jason_Griffin_72
    Answer βœ“
    Options

OK, so I had to reinstall Windows 10 (without losing programs of course), and all the Apps that were not working, are all working fine. Just use Windows Media Creation Tool. Hope that helps any of you with Apps not opening properly.

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Options

Good to know about Windows Media Creation Tool, thanks for sharing!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?