ads make me loose lives

jkcart
jkcart Posts: 4 Newbie

i keep getting ads on candy crush soda. when an ad pops up, i loose a life. im playing on an android tablet..

Best Answer

• Crusher18
    Crusher18 Posts: 1,286 Level 2
    Answer ✓

This is an unusal one. As far as I am aware, there should not be any pop up adverts in any of King's games. They promote their other games but there should not be any external ads. Do you have a pop up blocker installed on your device? Please could you upload a screenshot so that I can take a look?

Answers

• Crusher18
    Answer ✓

This is an unusal one. As far as I am aware, there should not be any pop up adverts in any of King's games. They promote their other games but there should not be any external ads. Do you have a pop up blocker installed on your device? Please could you upload a screenshot so that I can take a look?

• jkcart

It is strange. My husband and I both have an LG tablet and he gets ads and I don't. It happens on all of the king games.
  • Crusher18

What type of ads are they? Could there be a virus?
  • jkcart

I will look next time an ad pops up. But it only happens during king games, not when browsing.
  • jkcart

It was an ad for a game on google play. Lost another life.
  • Crusher18

Is it another King game? Do you play while connected to Facebook?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?