Error msg...cant connect. Go online to download new episodes

Bbyfce1218
Bbyfce1218 Posts: 1 Newbie

Got to level 705. Now error msg says can't connect,  then as above. There's nothing to download. Turned off connection to FB, then on,  but still stuck. Seen this question A LOT, but no answer from King how to fix.  GRRRRR 

Answers

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager

We do have a workaround for this and that is to clear the cache on your Google Play Store. Give these steps a try:

1) Go to apps and find the app called 'Settings'

2) Locate the menu called 'Apps'

3) Scroll down till you find the 'Google Play Store'

4) From here click on 'Clear data' then clear cache. Please notice that you will get a warning when clicking the 'Clear data' button - not to worry, it's just a reset.

5) Reboot mobile and you should now be able to install the game.

• Helen_Hinson
    Helen_Hinson Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited February 2018

No help at all.  This us the second time in 4 weeks I have been thrown back to level 725 although am still getting messages to tell me that I am on level 1564.  First time it reconnected after 2 days, this time I have been stuck for a week. This has been going on for months so why can it not be sorted properly?????

• QueenB

As a last resort, try re-installing the game, it usually fixes most issues (please note that any progress on the mobile device that has not been synchronized with Facebook/ Kingdom at this stage will be lost.

However, all the progress that is currently saved on Facebook/Kingdom can easily be retrieved, once you have reconnected the device successfully). Regrettably, you will lose any saved boosters and messages.

/QueenB

• Scott_Steffen
    Scott_Steffen Posts: 1 Newbie

How do i get back to my levels on candy crush soda

• QueenB

How do i get back to my levels on candy crush soda

Our system shows you've been playing lately Scott and that you're progress is backed up, did you managed to get it back?/QueenB
  • jenniemh
    jenniemh Posts: 3 Newbie

How do i get my levels back in candy crush soda

p

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?