Why can I no longer post my problem in Norwegian?

Goldendreams
Goldendreams Posts: 8 Level 2

For a while back, there was a page where I could ask my question in Norwegian, and after a few days I received help and good answers to my problems via email.Is this service gone?

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,679 Sweet Legend

Hi Goldendreams, as a volunteer helping the players here I was always told to send non-English questions to this link:  https://care.king.com/en/alphabetty-saga/unsupported-language 

I just opened that link and clicked on the Soda link and it's not opening up!  I clicked on a couple of games and none of them are opening up.  I do remember once before, opening one of them and it asks you to choose your language.  I will have to report this. 

Is there a particular question that we can answer here for you?

• Goldendreams

Hi Goldendreams, as a volunteer helping the players here I was always told to send non-English questions to this link:  https://care.king.com/en/alphabetty-saga/unsupported-language 

I just opened that link and clicked on the Soda link and it's not opening up!  I clicked on a couple of games and none of them are opening up.  I do remember once before, opening one of them and it asks you to choose your language.  I will have to report this. 

Is there a particular question that we can answer here for you?

Maybe ...I have a problem playing in King. Every time I start, it takes 4-5 seconds to respond to my clicks. Everything from openings of game boards to making combinations takes extra time. After I've played for a while, I get a flash on the whole screen, and the game goes down and logs off. I've lost boosters, life and gold bars because of that, and will not play again before this is solved. Please help.BTW ... I have fully updated Firefox and latest update in Adobe flash player. I have reinstalled the game and have plenty of free memory.
  • Goldendreams
    Can anyone help me with my CCSS problem?
    I open the game in the King app on my laptop and everything goes very slow.
    I have to click the mouse several times before something reacts. The game is slow.
    After a few minutes, the screen flashes and the moment after, the whole game resets / logs off.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?