Having issues with Bubblegum Hill? Click here!

Xarly
Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
edited December 2018 in Support
Hi everyone,

We are seeing many complaints about Bubblegum Hill being stuck once you have completed it. This is indeed a known issue that we are currently investigating. Although you are getting the rewards once dethroned, you cannot play it again since the event stays locked.

Apologies for all the inconveniences and thanks for the patience again.

As soon as we have any update on this, I will make sure you're all informed.

Cheers!
Xarly

UPDATE 10/12/2018 - We have just managed to fix it and now you will be able to claim the throne as many times as possible. The deployment might take a bit so please stay patient.

Best Answers

• Xarly
    Answer ✓
    Hi everyone,

The issue around Bubblegum Hill has been proven to be a bit tricky. The event is for now gone and we are working on changes to it that will help tackle this situation.

I want to take the time to thank you all for staying positive and respectful, you are such a great Community! I'd also like to apologise in behalf of the studio and to let you know that we are working our hardest to make sure that the scenario is as optimal as possible.

Cheers,
    Xarly
  • Xarly
    edited December 2018 Answer ✓
    Hi everyone!

It looks like the pesky Bubble Gum Troll is at it again causing havoc! He has decided to temporarily change the rules and he now wants to keep his throne for longer and stop you getting his Sodalicious rewards.

What are the new rules?

You now have one chance a day to try to conquer the throne. Play the five levels to win the rewards. After crowning yourself, you will need to wait until the day after to have another shot at conquering it again.

You will not be able to sit in the throne multiple times a day. A king needs to rest!

If you have some questions around the new way the event will work for now, feel free to drop them in the comments. I'll do my best to answer each and every one of them.

Once again, thank you so much for being respectful around this and apologies for any inconveniences happening these days!

You guys rock :smile:

Cheers,
    Xarly
  • Xarly
    Answer ✓
    Hey everyone,

Thanks again for all your feedback and for staying respectful.

The iteration we had was a work-around due to an unfortunate glitch, while the team kept working hard on a fix.

With that said, we have just managed to fix it and now you will be able to claim the throne as many times as possible. The event will still run for a day every day for the time being though.

I want to thank you all for the patience and to keep encouraging you to send feedback our way and help us make your experience better. I'll make sure we are here to read it and address it.

Cheers,
    Xarly

Answers

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?