Having issues with Bubblegum Hill? Click here!

Answers

• rxramsey
    rxramsey Posts: 0 Newbie
    During the past few weeks once I beat Bubblegum hill the first time, it just won’t let me back in. I get the message “Retake the throne”, then I get pulled to this screen, but can’t play the levels again. As you can see I’m not on the throne, or one of the past rulers. My avatar is RxR
  • Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 14,866 Soda Moderator
    edited December 2018
    Let the studio tell me what’s the fun of playing Soda, if you have finished all regular levels; waiting for new, only once a day having the throne and hardly can beat the challenges? I don’t like playing the finished levels over and over to win challenges. And also, tell me what’s the use for getting rewarded 1 hour playing time when you’ve completed the levels. 
  • daisymama5
    daisymama5 Posts: 12 Level 2
    I think King overreached on this one, and it’s going to turn a lot of people off the game altogether. 
  • Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 14,866 Soda Moderator
    edited December 2018
    I think so too, but they want our feedback, so we can give it to them. When nobody does, nothing will change at all 😥
  • exiugirl
    exiugirl Posts: 38 Level 2
    The other problem for those of us who have finished all levels is that the Challenges only give us a multiplier of 1 when we chase stripes, fishes etc.  I believe that if you are getting them when completing new levels your multiplier is 10?  If I am correct it makes it impossible for us with no new levels  to do really well in those challenges so I don’t bother.  So back again to Bubblegum Hill being the only reason for us to play significant hours per day.  They mention they are trying to keep their game profitable - I know for sure I am not spending any money if I’m not playing anything.  

• jlynnb23
    jlynnb23 Posts: 61 Level 3
    @Xarly thank you for the response. Please make sure the developers are reading these comments so they know no one agrees with or wants this new change. It honestly doesn't make any sense. 
    It's also a little strange to me that for the first couple of days @King was claiming there were technical difficulties with bubblegum hill and only being able to play once, but now they are claiming it's a new thing they are trying out? Which is it? 
    I can't speak for anyone else but the only reason I still play this game is for bubblegum hill, the only reason I spend any money (way too much tbh) on this game is because of bubblegum hill. The excitement I feel when I open the game in the morning and see that troll up in the left corner has passed now. Being able to only play it once a day is a very bad move on their part if they are trying to be profitable, as you said. I have beaten all available levels and bubblegum hill is the only reason that 1) I have been able to beat these levels and 2) that I even open the game most days. 
    This is a really bad move, they should know that.....
  • T13
    T13 Posts: 16 Level 2
    Do not like the new change or the rules they have made  I don't think I would like to play this game anymore after playing till the last level so far  because bubblegum gives boosters and gold which helps in clearing super hard levels for all of us I guess
  • Carole_McSherry
    Carole_McSherry Posts: 20 Level 2
    NOT FIXED!!!!!.....freezing again this morning!!!!.....Not receiving lives from friends and they are not receiving lives from me!!!!!....the freezing issue halts all progress in the game!!!!
  • blazer007_2001
    blazer007_2001 Posts: 4 Newbie
    I agree with everyone else here. Terrible move on Kings part and a true slap in the face to your most loyal players. As a person who majored in marketing I’ll tell you this is a mess and a great way to lose your core base. 
  • dalley
    dalley Posts: 30 Level 2
    if the game has changed to allowing bubble gum hill one time per day, I will no longer purchase.
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?