Having issues with Bubblegum Hill? Click here!

Answers

• Steve_Epstein
    Steve_Epstein Posts: 76 Level 3
    Regarding the new havoc caused by BGT, for those of us who wait for 5-7 days for new levels because we are currently on level 2755, gaining the throne was the only reason to play.  If the goal was reduced game play and therefore less money spent on the game, then you nailed it!  I will achieve the throne once a day and then not be on the app unless new boards appear.  Very sad.  On a separate note, leaderboards come up for weekly and normal but it seems like overall leaderboard should say 2755.
  • ragrunberg
    ragrunberg Posts: 8 Level 2
    Yosca said:
    I had almost 300 lollypops... They said: “ we generally do not compensate any free boosters that may have been lost. For this reason we would never recommend storing too many boosters. We continuously offer a variety of ways to get plenty more boosters every day so there is no need to stockpile them. We never recommend storing too many free boosters on your device as not only is there a chance they may be lost but they can also affect the game play. As they are saved directly to your device, sometimes by deleting and reinstalling the game or with an update of either your device's operating system or of the game itself, then the boosters can, unfortunately, be lost.”  So guys if you’re unlucky you can loose all free things.
    What are all these ways of earning free stuff?  I’ve never seen any!  At level 2400 ish and no idea how to get free stuff. 
  • Alessandro_S
    Alessandro_S Posts: 314 Level 4
    Yosca said:
    I had almost 300 lollypops... They said: “ we generally do not compensate any free boosters that may have been lost. For this reason we would never recommend storing too many boosters. We continuously offer a variety of ways to get plenty more boosters every day so there is no need to stockpile them. We never recommend storing too many free boosters on your device as not only is there a chance they may be lost but they can also affect the game play. As they are saved directly to your device, sometimes by deleting and reinstalling the game or with an update of either your device's operating system or of the game itself, then the boosters can, unfortunately, be lost.”  So guys if you’re unlucky you can loose all free things.
    What are all these ways of earning free stuff?  I’ve never seen any!  At level 2400 ish and no idea how to get free stuff. 
    With unlimited repeats of BGH you'd get 6 hammers each time, so even with "just" 5 repeats in a 2-hour timespan you got 30 hammers.

Do that 3 times a week, it's 90.
    4 weeks a month, it's 360.

I have briefly crossed 1000 and currently hover around 920, but am sure I used well over a thousand hammers in the last 500 levels played - so I have to politely disagree about the comment on "stockpiling is useless"  <3
  • Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 14,575 Soda Moderator
    @ragrunberg, when you win challenges you’ll get free boosters. Like a coloured bomb, striped hammers, fish etc. (I had lost everything because I reinstalled the game)

@Xarly: like they said “We continuously offer a variety of ways to get plenty more boosters every day” will not work for those who have completed all levels.
  • dalley
    dalley Posts: 30 Level 2
    Isn't that the point, to try and complete levels. King has become greedy. I collected all the tickets and what use to cost $19.99 now is $39. And that is without Bubble Gum Hill. Why on earth would I spend that kind of money for 24 hours  getting to the end and can't play any longer until new levels are added! Will find another game and not a King game!
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,637 Sweet Legend
    HI @Carole_McSherry and @rap, there is an glitch with the sending and receiving of lives from friends.  It was already reported to the Candy Crush Saga studio about 4 weeks ago.  Last summer it turned out to be a Facebook glitch because it was also affecting non-King games too.  Facebook finally fixed it and now I'm wondering if it has come back again because it's affecting not just my King games but also 4 of my non-King games.  I wrote to Facebook and I am waiting to find out if and when that will get fixed.

Regarding the freezing, perhaps you should try some troubleshooting tips.  I'll post some links below but since you didn't mention computer or mobile I'm listing 3 different links for you to check it out.

Also check what version of the game you have.  It should be 1.128.2.

Browsers

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/218696/web-browser-update    

IOS

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/246206/ios-devices-action-is-required-on-your-device-regarding-our-games#latest

Android

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/246203/is-your-game-crashing-on-an-android-device#latest
  • Carole_McSherry
    Carole_McSherry Posts: 20 Level 2
    The bubble gum machine that I'm referring to is on Candy Crush SAGA....it's when you have collected enough special candies and get a prize/prizes.....it goes to that screen everytime and freezes...no way out and have to exit game and then return....it halts all progress
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,637 Sweet Legend
    Hi @Carole_McSherry, I need a favor from you please.  Can you please take a print screen and upload it here so that I can get a better idea of what's going on?  It might be a new glitch starting so I need to show the Community Manager what you are getting on your end.
  • jlynnb23
    jlynnb23 Posts: 61 Level 3
    Well I got my hopes up today. I was able to play about 4 times since this morning so I assumed it had been fixed. I was just notified I was dethroned and opened it and it's stuck again 😢. So it has to be a glitch that they are just claiming is a new thing for now, otherwise I only would've been able to play once today 🤷‍♀️
  • Ryan-2
    Ryan-2 Posts: 18 Level 2
    jlynnb23 said:
    Well I got my hopes up today. I was able to play about 4 times since this morning so I assumed it had been fixed. I was just notified I was dethroned and opened it and it's stuck again 😢. So it has to be a glitch that they are just claiming is a new thing for now, otherwise I only would've been able to play once today 🤷‍♀️
    How do you have Bubblegum hill?  I have another annoying contest 
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?