Division Tournament Issue

Options
SOPI
SOPI Posts: 2 Newbie
I have ran into an issue while playing in a division tournament. I am unable to rank up as fast as other people in the tournament because I have beaten the game at level 2755 and have no new levels to play, until they are released. In order to rank up in the tournament, I have to replay old levels which only give 1x bonus instead of 10x with new levels. Using booster candies, even with old levels, is not an efficient way to collect needed characters for the tournament. This issue has come up many times while competing in the past, however, I was able to play Bubblegum Hill to help keep me in the running for each tournament. Now that there's a new one time reign per day rule with Bubblegum Hill, this also thwarts my tournament progress. 

I feel like something needs to change. Players should be rewarded for beating the game, not punished. 

Comments

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @SOPI, I never knew that there were tournaments for these games!  I'm not even at level 2000 yet so I give you a pat on the back fro making it to the end.  I don't have an answer for you but I will forward your message to the Community Manager and maybe he can offer further help.
  • SOPI
    SOPI Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    @Elsa thank you so much!  :)=)
  • Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi @SOPI !

Welcome to the Community! We hope you are enjoying your time here and that this is a place where you can meet others and enjoy the fun of this community!

That said, what you are referring to is happening due to you0 being at the very very top of the game! So first of, like @Elsa said, congrats on being one of the very top players out there!

Bubblegum Hill is now as you mentioned changed but we will take your feedback back to the studio so that they're aware of it.

Cheers!
    Xarly

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?