Having issues with Bubblegum Hill? Click here!

Answers

• Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Hey everyone,

Thanks again for all your feedback and for staying respectful.

The iteration we had was a work-around due to an unfortunate glitch, while the team kept working hard on a fix.

With that said, we have just managed to fix it and now you will be able to claim the throne as many times as possible. The event will still run for a day every day for the time being though.

I want to thank you all for the patience and to keep encouraging you to send feedback our way and help us make your experience better. I'll make sure we are here to read it and address it.

Cheers,
    Xarly

• Xarly
    edited December 2018
    Hey all!

Just in case some of you miss it, I just posted an update on the event that you can read HERE (as one of the answers below).

Since I chose to highlight my answer at the top of the thread and I read some feedback before that you weren't able to find it, I'm posting a link to it here as well to make sure you guys don't miss it :smile: .

Cheers,
    Xarly
  • Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 14,866 Soda Moderator
    Xarly said:
    Hey all!

Just in case some of you miss it, I just posted an update on the event that you can read HERE.

Since I chose to highlight my answer at the top of the thread and I read some feedback before that you weren't able to find it, I'm posting a link to it here as well to make sure you guys don't miss it :smile: .

Cheers,
    Xarly
    The button ‘HERE’ doesn’t work. Thanks for the update. Glad we can play it as before 😁
  • Alessandro_S
    Alessandro_S Posts: 314 Level 4
    Xarly said:
    Hey everyone,

The iteration we had was a work-around due to an unfortunate glitch, while the team kept working hard on a fix.

With that said, we have just managed to fix it and now you will be able to claim the throne as many times as possible. The event will still run for a day every day for the time being though.

I want to thank you all for the patience and to keep encouraging you to send feedback our way and help us make your experience better. I'll make sure we are here to read it and address it.

Cheers,
    Xarly

Hi Xarly,

I'm still locked out at present, on Android - even after trying stopping CC Soda / clearing cache / restart. Do I just need to wait a bit more or is there any specific action I shall take to get former behavior back?

Thanks!
  • dalley
    dalley Posts: 30 Level 2
    Locked out as well

• dalley
    dalley Posts: 30 Level 2
    Would like to buy, but not until fixed. Waste of money.
  • Xarly
    Yosca said:
    Xarly said:
    Hey all!

Just in case some of you miss it, I just posted an update on the event that you can read HERE.

Cheers,
    Xarly
    The button ‘HERE’ doesn’t work. Thanks for the update. Glad we can play it as before 😁
    Thanks for the heads-up @Yosca ! It seems like the link is not working well, so I just linked to the top of the thread. Alessandro_S said:
    Xarly said:
    Hey everyone,

Cheers,
    Xarly

Hi Xarly,

I'm still locked out at present, on Android - even after trying stopping CC Soda / clearing cache / restart. Do I just need to wait a bit more or is there any specific action I shall take to get former behavior back?

Thanks!

Regarding @Alessandro_S 's comment (and @dalley 's), things might take a while for some of you. The studio is deploying it and has been doing so for a couple hours now but, given the size of our community of players, chances are that some of you need to wait a bit.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience but stay patient, soon this will be fixed. And if anything, happens, like always, you know how it goes!  You let me know, and I pass your feedback on to the team.

Cheers!
    Xarly

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,309 Candy Moderator
    edited December 2018
    Hello @Xarly,

The Link you have provided (HERE) IS working for me!  Both in your post & in Yosca's quote (unless you did something to fix it:))
  • summerj
    summerj Posts: 26 Level 2
    Mine hasn’t been locking up the last two days. It did just now though.
  • joasia7721
    joasia7721 Posts: 11 Level 2
    I'm stuck 2 , I got message that bubblegum is fixed but I guess it's not true🤔
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?