Piggy Bank Full - 60 bars for £2.99

welshdragon59
welshdragon59 Posts: 2 Newbie
Hi there,
I spent £2.99 this morning to get the 60 bars that had accumulated in my piggy bank. However, once I'd spent the £2.99 my piggy bank only showed 30 bars.
ive obviously checked this discussion thread and see that it's a universal problem, but my issue is that you advertised 60 bars for £2.99 and yet I only received 30 with no advance warning or notification to the contrary. That is false advertising and misleading
Please send me the other 30 bars or give me a pro rata refund to compensate for the missing bars. Thank you

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
    Hi @welshdragon59, the piggy bank was changed a while ago from 60 bars down to 30 bars.  It started as a testing phase to see if the players would continue using it.  I'm not sure if it's still in testing or if the studio has decided to keep it at the 30 gold bars. 

I can forward your message to the Community Manager but I am not sure how much help he can offer you.
  • welshdragon59
    welshdragon59 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Hi Elsa, that would be great thank you! What was annoying was that the 60 bars was in the bank then they disappeared!

• crushedcandy
    crushedcandy Posts: 4 Newbie
    Hi there,
    I spent £2.99 this morning to get the 60 bars that had accumulated in my piggy bank. However, once I'd spent the £2.99 my piggy bank only showed 30 bars.
    ive obviously checked this discussion thread and see that it's a universal problem, but my issue is that you advertised 60 bars for £2.99 and yet I only received 30 with no advance warning or notification to the contrary. That is false advertising and misleading
    Please send me the other 30 bars or give me a pro rata refund to compensate for the missing bars. Thank you

• crushedcandy
    crushedcandy Posts: 4 Newbie
    I had the same problem. I paid $2.99 for 60 bars, but received 30 bars.  If they keep penalizing those that are on higher levels, it's time for me to find another game to play once I finish using my remaining coins.  I have spent about $500 on this game, but this change from 60 to 30 Piggy Bank bars is making me look for a less expensive game to play.
  • Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Hey everyone,

There was a change in the amount of gold bars for the piggy bank as you may know. I apologise for any troubles this might have caused and I will compensate you with those 30 gold bars that you were expecting.

If, in the future, you do encounter a similar scenario, please take a screenshot of the amount for reference and, as always, make sure your game is up to date.

That said, on to granting those gold bars! Apologies for the delay on this one and thanks for coming and reporting :smile: .

Cheers,
    Xarly

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?