Having issues with Bubblegum Hill? Click here!

Answers

• summerj
    summerj Posts: 26 Level 2
    No update for me (IOS) and locked out after the first time getting thru
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,638 Sweet Legend
    @Carole_McSherry there are a lot of glitches going on yesterday and today.  I sure hope that they can clear the gem.
  • exiugirl
    exiugirl Posts: 38 Level 2
    Possibly this problem- at least for me - might have something to do with checking in on two devices when I open games each morning.  I can now play on my iPhone but not my iPad.   I will experiment again tomorrow by checking into only my iPad game. 
  • blazer007_2001
    blazer007_2001 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Locked out again. So frustrating. Is this fixed or not?????? 
  • Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 14,585 Soda Moderator
    exiugirl said:
    Possibly this problem- at least for me - might have something to do with checking in on two devices when I open games each morning.  I can now play on my iPhone but not my iPad.   I will experiment again tomorrow by checking into only my iPad game. 
    I think it’s because there is no update voor IOS yet. Are you able to play multiple times on your phone? For me , this morning it was working for like 6 times. Hopefully we have an update tomorrow...
  • punk_n
    punk_n Posts: 7 Level 2
    I did the update today and BGH is just gone. Anyone else? 
  • exiugirl
    Yosca said:
    exiugirl said:
    I think it’s because there is no update voor IOS yet. Are you able to play multiple times on your phone? For me , this morning it was working for like 6 times. Hopefully we have an update tomorrow...
    I was able to play multiple times on my phone - it’s just not the device I like to play and collect my boosters with.  
  • Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    edited December 2018
    Hi everyone!

In order to have the latest version of the game, make sure you are playing Candy Crush Soda Saga on 1.129 (which was released on Monday afternoon CET). If you have that version (regardless of the platform you play on) you should be able to win it multiple times during one single event.

Cheers,
    Xarly
  • exiugirl
    If my IOS version is still 1.128.2. - which was the Nov 27 th update - is it possible the new update hasn’t  been released to everyone yet? My updates are automatic but I have checked in the App Store to be sure.  I have been repeatedly playing this morning with no problem so far but I made sure not to check in to the game on my phone- only playing on my iPad. 
  • Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 14,585 Soda Moderator
    Do not dare to play as long as the update is not there haha. 
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?