Having issues with Bubblegum Hill? Click here!

Answers

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 14,962 Soda Moderator
    Update game for IOS just came in!
  • dalley
    dalley Posts: 30 Level 2
    Played a lot this morning, updated as needed but locked out again ugggg
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,541 Candy Moderator
    Hello @Xarly!

My App shows the version I have is 1.129.2  Is this same with the one you mentioned (you wrote 1.129)?  
    The game was updated very recently as I have selected "Auto Update" option.  But, do not have the BGH at present though!!  Had it last week when it was locking us after 1 win.

• summerj
    summerj Posts: 26 Level 2
    My update for IOS came through today and I have played multiple times🤗 hoping this bug is gone for good👋🏻
  • T13
    T13 Posts: 16 Level 2
    I have played multiple times too. yayyyy thank you so much❤️
  • rap
    rap Posts: 12 Level 2
    Xarly said:
    Hi everyone!

In order to have the latest version of the game, make sure you are playing Candy Crush Soda Saga on 1.129 (which was released on Monday afternoon CET). If you have that version (regardless of the platform you play on) you should be able to win it multiple times during one single event.

Cheers,
    Xarly
    Interesting as I still do not have bubblegum hill at all, can not use my coins and the update received today did absolutely nothing. I have been emailing and in contact with support and am extremely frustrated and would like to know what is going on and when will it be fixed.
    Thank you.
  • Steve_Epstein
    Steve_Epstein Posts: 76 Level 3
    The new update does appear to have freed up BGH for me.  Thanks for the advocacy, Xarly.
  • johsin
    johsin Posts: 4 Newbie
    rap said:
    Xarly said:
    Hi everyone!

In order to have the latest version of the game, make sure you are playing Candy Crush Soda Saga on 1.129 (which was released on Monday afternoon CET). If you have that version (regardless of the platform you play on) you should be able to win it multiple times during one single event.

Cheers,
    Xarly
    Interesting as I still do not have bubblegum hill at all, can not use my coins and the update received today did absolutely nothing. I have been emailing and in contact with support and am extremely frustrated and would like to know what is going on and when will it be fixed.
    Thank you.
    My Candy Crush Soda Saga is 1.129 but i still not see BGH why?
  • Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 14,962 Soda Moderator
    After all my complaints that BGH didn’t work, I also want to mention that it’s working now after the update. Thanks! 😁
  • exiugirl
    exiugirl Posts: 38 Level 2
    And I was just thinking about coming here to say how great it was to have no problems. Thanks again to support for working with us. 
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?