🏆 Show off your Soda skills, claim level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000 // 8000 // 9000 // 10 000 // 11 000 // 12 000 // 13 000 // 14 000

(Contest Finished) - Where are you playing from? (50 gold bars for 3 winners!)

Options

Comments

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @Xarly such a nice speech like always 😊
    Hi Superstars ⭐⭐⭐
    Hi everyone else, it's great to see you all here 🌈

You probably saw me around the Community. My name is Marko, I am 31 years young and I live in Serbia. I am currently unemployed but I am looking forward to getting my TEFL teaching certificate and start teaching abroad, most probably in Costa Rica. I love winter, sky, the Moon. I like to do yoga, meditate and write poetry. That's all for now.

Have a sodalicious day, darlings 🍭
  • nicely19
    nicely19 Posts: 20 Level 2
    Options
    Hello, I am playing in Colorado Springs, CO where I wake up each day to a beautiful view of Pike's Peak!
  • Jilly
    Jilly Posts: 15 Level 2
    Options
    Hi, I am in California - I live in a historically rich 1800s
     gold mining town with a population of less than 250 people. 
    We have two rivers, both crystal clear and beautiful. We don't have any traffic lights at all! I love my home & community. I also love King games and free gold bars! 
  • Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Options
    Hey everyone!

I'm loving these pictures! Just WOW.

@Jilly, you live in a beautiful place! And @nicely19 , if you could show us the view when you wake up it would be awesome, I'm sure I'm not the only one who would love to see it!

I keep being amazed at how beautiful this world is and how incredible it is that we can all get together here due to our passion for this game, regardless of where we are coming from.

Thank you all for sharing a small part of where you are and let's keep the ball rolling!

Cheers,
    Xarly

• Joseph45
    Joseph45 Posts: 1,582 Level 5
    Options
    Hello Everyone! My name is Joseph! I’m 19 years old and currently live in the United States in the state of Ohio, where I’ve lived my entire life! I’m currently a college student seeking my associates degree in accounting. I love dogs, weather watching, trivia, and gaming (of course, King games are the best!) Below is an adorable picture of my buddy, named Coconut! Anyway, that is just a little bit about where I’m from, and about me! Thanks for reading! 

• Divax
    Divax Posts: 51 Level 3
    Options
    Hi all, I'm Nigerian married to a German man and we live here in Germany. We have a beautiful baby girl and i love my little family. I play candy crush everyday and my little girl loves to watch the graphics while i play. I think we have a little candy crusher in the make. We're happy to be a part of this candy crush community 💕❤
  • Joseph45
    Joseph45 Posts: 1,582 Level 5
    Options
    It’s so nice to meet you @Divax! Welcome to the greatest community on the internet!
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hello @Divax It's a pleasure to hear about your little family. Thank you for sharing this with us 🤗 I hope you will have fun here and learn a lot along the way 😊
  • Divax
    Divax Posts: 51 Level 3
    Options
    @Joseph45 @firebombmarkus Thanks for the warm welcome guys. I really appreciate 😘🤗
  • Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Options
    Hey everyone,

You guys are the best!

Just wanted to give you all a heads-up - contest has finished and 3 winners are about to be announced?

Do you hear that? You're right, it's a drumroll!

Aaaaaand... the 3 random winners aaaaaare...

Alessandro, currently playing from the north of Italy, near BGY airport ;)

@Xarly: Barcelona is awesome!
    @Elsa: NJ? What exit? ;) [I am a big Springsteen fan]
    @Alessandro_S , 50 Gold Bars are heading to the north of Italy as we speak! Bravo!

Jilly said:
    Hi, I am in California - I live in a historically rich 1800s
     gold mining town with a population of less than 250 people. 
    We have two rivers, both crystal clear and beautiful. We don't have any traffic lights at all! I love my home & community. I also love King games and free gold bars! 
    @Jilly , thanks for showing us the beauty of that amazing gold mining town! You live in such an incredible place!

Joseph45 said:
    Hello Everyone! My name is Joseph! I’m 19 years old and currently live in the United States in the state of Ohio, where I’ve lived my entire life! I’m currently a college student seeking my associates degree in accounting. I love dogs, weather watching, trivia, and gaming (of course, King games are the best!) Below is an adorable picture of my buddy, named Coconut! Anyway, that is just a little bit about where I’m from, and about me! Thanks for reading! 

@Joseph45, and of course, the sweet Coconut in the picture! 50 Gold bars are flying to Ohio right now!

Those are our three lucky winners this time but don't worry, there are so many contests ahead that you will all have a chance at winning some prizes!

Thank you all for participating. Every day you show how awesome this community is already and the potential that it has. 2019 is going to be a great year, trust me on that!

Cheers and here's to many more,
    Xarly
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?