Loading issues on Candy Crush Saga Soda

Tina_Marsh
Tina_Marsh Posts: 4 Newbie
Haven't been able to get the game on my PC to correctly for about a week now. I'm using Chrome. I've updated, deleted my history & data. But nothing. Here is a pic

Comments

• AlejHerrBar2k3
    AlejHerrBar2k3 Posts: 465 Level 4
    edited December 2018
    Hello @Tina_Marsh! I'm sorry if I say this to you, but you are not in the Candy Crush Soda community. Please rephrase this problem in the CC Soda community and not here. By the way, did you try playing on another browser, such as Firefox?
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Hey @Tina_Marsh and welcome to our vibrant King Community!

I'm moving your question to the Soda Community so other players can assist you ;) 

Have a soda-licious day!
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,637 Sweet Legend
    Hi @TinaMarsh, you are now in the right community.  There have been some problems previously playing on Chrome from version 68 and higher.  I don't know if this is the same thing that was previously reported but some players went back to an older version of Chrome.  A player wrote this quite a while ago: 

"You need to go into the Chrome/Settings/Advanced/Cookies area and look for cookies that include "candycrushsaga". Just delete them. Restart Chrome."  

If you want to go back to an earlier version, once you are in the settings/Advanced/scroll all the way to "Restore settings to their original defaults".

Other than that, I would suggest you try playing on a different browser - Firefox, Opera or Edge.  I use Firefox for all my games.
  • Tina_Marsh
    Elsa said:
    Hi @TinaMarsh, you are now in the right community.  There have been some problems previously playing on Chrome from version 68 and higher.  I don't know if this is the same thing that was previously reported but some players went back to an older version of Chrome.  A player wrote this quite a while ago: 

"You need to go into the Chrome/Settings/Advanced/Cookies area and look for cookies that include "candycrushsaga". Just delete them. Restart Chrome."  

If you want to go back to an earlier version, once you are in the settings/Advanced/scroll all the way to "Restore settings to their original defaults".

Other than that, I would suggest you try playing on a different browser - Firefox, Opera or Edge.  I use Firefox for all my games.

• Tina_Marsh
    All ready deleted my cookies a few times and Foxfire didn't work
  • AlejHerrBar2k3
    AlejHerrBar2k3 Posts: 465 Level 4
    Or try using the most unimaginable web browser for this job: Internet Explorer. If it doesn't work then there's not much I can do.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,637 Sweet Legend
    Hi @Tina_Marsh, I know that there was and still is a Soda loading problem when trying to play through king.com.  I'm going to try opening my game on Firefox and Chrome to see if it opens.  brb............ it opened no problem on Firefox and Chrome.  Have you checked to see if you have the latest operating system for your computer?  Please make sure that it's the latest and also make sure that you have the latest Soda version too.  It should be 1.129.2

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?