What's your experience when you ran out of moves? - We want your feedback!

Xarly
Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
Hey everyone!

As you all know, we are always searching for ways for you to enjoy Soda even more every day! That's why today, the Studio would love to know what your experience is like when trying to obtain more moves after not passing the level.

All feedback is welcome! If you experienced any issues during that process, or perhaps some of the text was unclear, etc - we would love to hear from you!

Please stay constructive, we are all trying to make it better together :smile: .

Cheers,
Xarly

Comments

• Yaz_Milani
    Yaz_Milani Posts: 204 Level 3
    Firstly, if I have only a few moves left to win I would consider spending some gold bars for the extra 5 moves. That is only if I have enough to spare! If not then I get very happy given the option of watching a video for free moves- although that is limited to luck and you might not get the maximum 5 extra moves. If all fails. I try again! 
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    I find that the game has gotten very difficult to play even though I'm at level 1798.  I am losing interest in this game and I'll give you an example.  This level, 1798, wants you to pop 8 bottles.  Too much licorice dropping and blocking the candies.  When I am almost out of moves I only have 3/8 so I don't even bother finishing it.  I end it and I can't tell you in the past few months how many times I've had to just end the level because I knew that I couldn't clear a level.  Level 1798 is considered a "hard" level but even on the non-hard levels I end up closing the level because I don't see a way to get it completed with the number of moves available.  It is not an enjoyable game like it used to be.  I do understand that at this higher level they are going to be harder and more challenging but I am finding all these levels impossible.  I am lucky if I can clear maybe 2 or 3 levels in a week and sometimes it's less than that. 

I don't even know what the fix should be.  Adding more moves might not be the easy fix so maybe you guys need to look at what you are required to do for these levels and then "tweak" down the number of orders that need to be collected.
  • Alessandro_S
    Alessandro_S Posts: 314 Level 4
    I'm past 2700 and rely on BGH to stock tons of hammers and gold bars for continues, as in every episode there are at least 3 levels which are impossible to finish without continues even when:
    - playing with full rainbow bow
    - playing around midnight with double 2-hour fish + color or choc bomb boosters
    - starting with combo of color+choc or color+fish
    - using 5 hammers

So yes, I also think the game has become a tad too hard overall.

As per extra moves, +1 or +2 almost never help, so a video should yield a full +5 or even more (as it happens in Candy Crush).
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    It might not be gone.  Things take a bit longer here so give it a bit and it might come back.  I did read it!
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    I can see it too, so it's here, don't worry @JetKuil-Snaterse
  • Yaz_Milani
    Elsa said:
    I find that the game has gotten very difficult to play even though I'm at level 1798.  I am losing interest in this game and I'll give you an example.  This level, 1798, wants you to pop 8 bottles.  Too much licorice dropping and blocking the candies.  When I am almost out of moves I only have 3/8 so I don't even bother finishing it.  I end it and I can't tell you in the past few months how many times I've had to just end the level because I knew that I couldn't clear a level.  Level 1798 is considered a "hard" level but even on the non-hard levels I end up closing the level because I don't see a way to get it completed with the number of moves available.  It is not an enjoyable game like it used to be.  I do understand that at this higher level they are going to be harder and more challenging but I am finding all these levels impossible.  I am lucky if I can clear maybe 2 or 3 levels in a week and sometimes it's less than that. 

I don't even know what the fix should be.  Adding more moves might not be the easy fix so maybe you guys need to look at what you are required to do for these levels and then "tweak" down the number of orders that need to be collected.

• Yaz_Milani
    I feel like the levels with popping bottles is controlled more than others. The proof is that sometimes the last bottle doesn’t even show up even after you have used boosters! 
  • Joseph45
    Joseph45 Posts: 1,582 Level 5
    Hello everyone! When it comes to running out of moves in CC Soda, it really depends on the situation, and my current mood. Usually I won’t spend gold bars unless I have tried a plentiful amount of times, and know I can complete the level in 5 more moves or less. Sometimes, when I am in kind of a bad mood and/or just want to win, I might just splurge the gold bars! Usually, however, this is not the case. In fact, a lot of the time I will just brush off the stardust, and try again! 
  • Hilzz
    Hilzz Posts: 78 Level 3
    On the odd occasion you get that moment when you know that a couple more moves would definitely complete the level. But I only ever get an offer of 5 moves for 10 gold bars. Interestingly, unlike Candy Crush Saga's spin the wheel, etc, you don't earn gold bars very often (I have 2 and haven't ever used them. And I don't purchase, ever). So it might be nice to get the chance to earn extra moves on achieving goals.
  • subakai
    subakai Posts: 2 Newbie
    Have been playing King games for about 6 years, I think.  I was actually stuck on Level 64 for two years!  Now on 80-something.  I'm still looking for the daily rewards, and don't see where they might be hiding--that's if you're still giving them.  I  wouldn't mind getting extra moves by watching ads-- a few of the games I play do this.  Also not able to pay for gold.  I like the daily reward in the original game--and the ones that build up when the 'C' appears.  They're pretty generous.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?