Having issues with Bubblegum Hill? Click here!

Options

Answers

• Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Options
    Hey everyone,

Thanks for letting us know that the issue has been fixed!

@Carole_McSherry , we are here to help, don't worry, no need to panic! :lol:

Bear in mind that Bubblegum Hill is an event that comes and goes and that not every player has it at the same time. It's an addition to the core game and it can change from one player to another.

Regarding your second point, if you can create a new thread under this category (support) and provide details as to what you mean, myself, some Superstar or other great community members can jump in and help you out.

Cheers!
    Xarly

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,779 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Xarly said:
    Hey everyone,

Thanks for letting us know that the issue has been fixed!

@Carole_McSherry , we are here to help, don't worry, no need to panic! :lol:

Bear in mind that Bubblegum Hill is an event that comes and goes and that not every player has it at the same time. It's an addition to the core game and it can change from one player to another.

Regarding your second point, if you can create a new thread under this category (support) and provide details as to what you mean, myself, some Superstar or other great community members can jump in and help you out.

Cheers!
    Xarly

Hello @Xarly!

Thanks a lot for the constant updates :+1:

The issue @Carole_McSherry is talking about "Candy Crush Saga".  Looks like she is having issue with that game & collecting Sugar Drops.  I did tag Candy Crush CM Cez_Diamond, but probably she might be busy to address this issue.  If you can inform them OR transfer this issue, will be helpful for this player :+1:
  • Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Options
    Oh understood, thanks for clarifying @Pummy_Raj , you rock! 

@Carole_McSherry , you need to head to the Candy Crush Saga forum and post your problem there so that you can get assist about that game.

Cheers!
    Xarly
  • Carole_McSherry
    Carole_McSherry Posts: 20 Level 2
    Options
    I am NOT on Bubble Gum Hill.....NOT.....I am on Chilly Chimneys!!!!!!!!! and I can't get this fixed.....
  • Carole_McSherry
    Carole_McSherry Posts: 20 Level 2
    Options
    Elsa.....I am not on BubbleGum Hill.....I am on Chilly Chimneys.....I have tried everything and it still goes to that screen that gives rewards when you collect enough "c" candies...but when I'm playing it goes to that screen everytime and freezes...I have to quit game and go back in but I am losing progress in the game....plus it's super annoying!!!!
  • omarov
    omarov Posts: 42 Level 2
    Options
    I won the crown and got dethroned, received the gold after getting it, but there's still pink tick on all the levels where I keep on seeing the people getting changed as per getting the Crown. It's been two days and I tried playing on my other phone and the same thing happened, after winning the Crown once they don't let me play again. 
  • Alessandro_S
    Alessandro_S Posts: 314 Level 4
    Options
    omarov said:
    I won the crown and got dethroned, received the gold after getting it, but there's still pink tick on all the levels where I keep on seeing the people getting changed as per getting the Crown. It's been two days and I tried playing on my other phone and the same thing happened, after winning the Crown once they don't let me play again. 
    What is the app version you're using?
  • omarov
    Options
    omarov said:
    What is the app version you're using?
    Android

• Alessandro_S
    Alessandro_S Posts: 314 Level 4
    Options
    Hey @omarov, that screenshot isn't showing app version information.

If on Android, you should go to Settings -> Apps -> Candy Crush Soda and you'll see which version the app reports to be.
  • omarov
    Options
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?