🏆 Show off your Soda skills, claim level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000 // 8000 // 9000 // 10 000 // 11 000 // 12 000 // 13 000

(Contest Finished) Celebrate the Holiday Season with the Community! 1000 Gold bars to be won!

2»

Comments

• wheelz
    wheelz Posts: 9 Level 2
    hello,my name is bill... i spent my christmas with my wonderful mother,my cousin and her husband,my 2cnd cousin,and my stepfather.we went to a restaurant called the rusty pelican and had a wonderful dinner. it was a buffet of top grade a food.it .while you are eating,you over look tampa bay.watch the dolphins and spend time with the family.,it makes me very thankful for these times. there very precious and i am very grateful for these times.i had prime rib,mashed potatoes,turkey,stuffing,blueberry cobbler.,a couple servings after all it is the holidays.football,family,eating,being thankful. for new years pretty much the same.going to my mothers house for dinner. i also have my pet rosie, a 7 foot boa constrictor,i gave her a big old fat rat for her holiday dinner.lol. it was frozen.i had to unthaw it. well everyone that was/is my holidays. happy new years to all.be safe and if you drink please have a designated driver or crash where you are. take care =) these are pics of my boa constrictor rosie  and of me. =)   you have to click  to open the pics
  • wheelz
    wheelz Posts: 9 Level 2
    i spent my christmas going out to dinner at the rusty pelican with my mother,my cousins and stepfather. it overlooks tampa bay. wonderful food and spending time with my family,there not much more you can ask for. im very grateful for these times. i also gave my 7 foot boa constrictor a fat juicy rat i thawed out .lol. for new years i will be going to my mothers house for dinner. very simple,but that is all i want. to be thankful for my loved ones.
  • kdj9829
    kdj9829 Posts: 1 Newbie
    christmas and birthday in Southwest Louisiana with the 2 most handsome guys I know!! 😍💕
  • Wynnette
    Wynnette Posts: 1 Newbie
    Family fun and a lot of games of candy crush! That is what I do for my Holiday break! Love it Happy Holiday's!
  • Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Hey everyone,

2 more hours for the contest to go! I just want to wish you all a very happy 2019!!

I myself had the chance to celebrate the holidays with my family and, given that you all shared amazing pictures of your holidays, I would like to do the same! We had a house in the mountains for a couple days and it was amazing!

Hope you all enjoyed your holidays. This 2019 is going to be great, I can feel it!

Cheers and see you soon (to announce the winners! :hurrah: ),
    Xarly
  • Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Hi everyone,

The time has come - the winners are here!

I first want to thank you all for celebrating and joining us in this contest. We have been overwhelmed with the love, the stories and the pictures you all shared with us! Some were happy, some were sad, some were funny and others were surprising,  but all of those things are what makes us humans, so cheers to that! :heart:

But all competition has some winners, and as we promised, here are the 25 lucky winners to receive 40 Gold Bars each!

@Divax
    @BiancaKraus
    @GoddesV
    @jackie45
    @Aitch
    @Adeboye
    @Sue_Maline
    @Pummy_Raj
    @Lim
    @lmbhpr1
    @sam_123
    @wills0817
    @1eeyoreluver
    @JetKuil-Snaterse
    @wheelz
    @kdj9829
    @Wynnette
    @patronman69
    @taralynn
    @Deb_Harlan
    @ivana86
    @JerryAlvarez02
    @arha
    @Brina_Watson
    @danc

Please help me congratulate this group that shared with us fantastic stories and pictures and also to congratulate all of us here, since we are all part of this big and amazing Community!

Here's to a great 2019 and to loads of fun together sharing your passion for our games!

Cheers,
    Xarly
  • LucyTita
    LucyTita Posts: 1 Newbie
    Hello my name is Lucimara, we spent Christmas and New Year all together as a family, nothing better than to enter the New Year gathered at the Christmas dinner. Joy is not lacking, with this read photo of my niece making selfie bring peace, unity and happiness to all
  • Yaz_Milani
    Yaz_Milani Posts: 204 Level 3
    Congrats to those who won.. I’m sad I didn’t 😔
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?