Stuck on level 1100

leii
leii Posts: 8 Level 2
edited January 2019 in Support
good morning mi name is leidy I want to know why My candy game was stuck on a single maps of level 1100 and I have to go map by map to get to the 1550 that is where I'm gong? You can give me a solution thank you 

Comments

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Hi @leii, your avatar is stuck on level 1100.  Please replay the level, clear it and then refresh the game.  Once the game reopens you should be at your current level.
  • leii
    Thank  Elsa but still the same does not advance 
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,676 Candy Moderator
    Hello again @leii

Very nice to hear from you & Thanks a lot for coming back and posting in English :+1::+1:

Just till the issue get solved, I have an idea for you to go directly to the level you are on right now instead of moving from map to map... 

Did you see the GREEN Icon in the above picture (with a hook in Candy Cane striped design)?  Click on it & the Episodes will be opened with level numbers in it.  Simply click on that certain episode to go to level # 1550.  You can see that I am very far to you... hence, I do not know your episode name!! .  

**  This feature of "Jumping to needed episode" is available on PC also.  I have just checked there.  

In the mean time, please contact the King Support through this link  https://soporto.king.com/contact
    It can take a while (may be a week) to hear from an actual person of the King Team.  Please take few screen shots of (1) your current level and (2) where your Avatar is going back to.  Any and all the pictures we provide, help the King Team to look into the issue & understand better.

Hoping for the best & have a nice day / evening!
  • leii
    Hi pummy_raj 
    But this one is also blocked does not advance 
  • PummyRaj
    Oh!!  That is very strange @leii

You definitely should contact the King Support team.  Please follow the link I have given above.  

At first, you will receive an automated message, after few days you will hear from the King Team people.  Please remember to take the screenshots -- if you are playing on mobile; 
    take pictures with your phone -- if you are playing on your PC;

Pictures of all & any of the issues you are facing would be helpful for you and the King team.  Then, send them to your email account & keep them safely.  Once, you hear from the team members, send these pictures to them and explain a bit more about the issues :+1: 

Hoping for the best & hoping the issue will be resolved for you soon :+1:  
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Thank you @Pummy_Raj for jumping in with your insightful information!
  • leii
     Todos se tomaron el tiempo para ayudarme a los tanques a seguir cada uno de sus consejos y quiero decirles que estoy desbloqueado.  
  • PummyRaj
    @leii

Can you please translate into English, please!!
  • leii
     all took the time to help me thanks to follow each of their advice and I want to tell you that I am unblocked I thank them from my heart
  • PummyRaj
    Very glad to know @leii that your game is not blocked any more :):)

Our one of the superstars @Elsa also will be very happy to see this :+1::+1:

Have a great day & have a blast at collecting all the Soda  =)=)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?