✍️ Subscribe here to Candy Crush Soda Tagging List! 🥤

Options

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 156,242 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Okay! Thank you for your subscribing! We added your tag on Candy Crush Soda Tagging List completed. You should keep your eyes out until you got your tags on your notifications when next Candy Crush Soda contests, discussions, feedbacks and more exciting threads released! @Lou_2002 @pbgroupie 😉

Check out to collect some Sodalicious Badges here! 🥤🏅😉

You can also check more this games' exciting news, threads and contests here 👇😊

Sodaliciously Hot Topics right now in Candy Crush Soda Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️🥤👑

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here and here (General)! 🎉🏆✨

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Check more exciting and fun categories on King Community here! 👑🤩

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

• Lou_2002
    Lou_2002 Posts: 257 Level 3
    Options
  • Diamond_Lim
    Options

Okay! Thank you for your subscribing! We added your tag on Candy Crush Soda Tagging List completed. You should keep your eyes out until you got your tags on your notifications when next Candy Crush Soda contests, discussions, feedbacks and more exciting threads released! @Lou_2002 😉

Check out to collect some Sodalicious Badges here! 🥤🏅😉

Sodaliciously Hot Topics right now in Candy Crush Soda Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️🥤👑

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here and here (General)! 🎉🏆✨

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

• Diamond_Lim
    edited June 1
    Options

Hello there! We added your tag on Candy Crush Soda Tagging List completed now. You should keep your eyes out until you got your tags on your notifications when next Candy Crush Soda contests, discussions, feedbacks and more exciting threads released! @marry123 😉

• gameon1
    gameon1 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Sorry, but in question number 1, the beginning of the sentence is grammatically incorrect. It should say… Have you been playing or Are you still playing.….. Just a friendly FYI. It looks a little suspicious when asking to tag others. However, I am sure that you are probably harmless. lol

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Oh Okay! Sorry for my bad as my beginning of the sentence got grammar incorrectly on Question 1. My English is still not good and native language. But I will still trying my best to keep learning and writing English better right now. 😅

Then I edited/updated my beginning of the sentence has been changed to Are you still playing Candy Crush Soda Saga on Question 1 successfully now. 👍😄

And then I go and edit/update on the subscribe the tagging list of another game threads too. 😅

Thank you for your letting me know about my beginning of the sentence got grammar incorrectly on Question 1 now. 🤗

• karensue4
    karensue4 Posts: 20 Pro Player 👑
    Options
  • Diamond_Lim
    Options

Okay! Thank you for your subscribing! We added your tag on Candy Crush Soda Tagging List completed. You should keep your eyes out until you got your tags on your notifications when next Candy Crush Soda contests, discussions, feedbacks and more exciting threads released! @karensue4 😉

• splatnat
    splatnat Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
  • splatnat
    splatnat Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?