Bubblegum Hill is boring. πŸ˜”

spongebob
spongebob Posts: 5 Level 2
I used to really enjoy the challenge of Bubblegum Hill, but now it seems to be the same 5 levels every time. It was very enjoyable when you didn’t know what the levels would be, but now it is predictable. Very boring. πŸ˜”

Comments

• Joseph45
    Joseph45 Posts: 1,582 Level 5
    Welcome to our community @spongebob! I agree that sometimes Bubblegum Hill can be a little bit repetitious now, but this could be due to issues or mechanics that are outside our control, such as the event may be less buggy when the same levels are used. At least if you go to play the event (which I do often when it appears), you know what to expect and prepare for. Regardless of what may be the reason for the level repetition in this event, it is still fun to play to see if you can win the sweet rewards that await on the throne! Sodalicious!Β 
  • spongebob
    I agree. It is still fun to play. 😊
  • Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Hey @spongebob ,

Great of you to come and let us know, we appreciate it a lot! The team is looking at Bubblegum hill right now and is aware of this. These things take time (especially when you have millions of players and new levels and content coming out very often!) but they do want to take a look at Bubblegum hill and make it an even more fun event! All feedback is welcome, so please do not hesitate to let us know what your thoughts are about it :smile:.

Cheers and, like @Joseph45 said, welcome to the Community! We're very happy to have you here!
    Xarly
  • spongebob
    Thanks Xarly. 😊
  • spongebob
    Thankyou! Thankyou! Thankyou! It is now less predictable. A great challenge different games. Very happy. 😁
  • Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Hey @spongebob ,

How're you doing there? Just wanted to let you know that we have thisΒ HEREΒ and that we are collecting feedback around Bubblegum Hill! I figured you might want to come and let us know your thoughts!

Cheers,
    Xarly

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?