New Race Game

Options
1235»

Comments

• summerj
    summerj Posts: 26 Level 2
    Options
    I already completed all new level and won the race game. Then last night it started the race over with levels I don’t have and someone already won?
  • Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Options
    summerj said:
    I already completed all new level and won the race game. Then last night it started the race over with levels I don’t have and someone already won?
    Hey @summerj ,

Thanks for flagging this! It is a known issue that has been reported to the studio (which is working on fixing it). This is due to the fact that those players are playing on the Windows version of our game, which has some levels more than the rest of platforms (this is done to ensure that the levels are working well before releasing them to everyone). 

However, this isn't the right behaviour, like you point out, since it makes it an unfair competition for you. That's why it's been addressed and it's being worked on :smile:.

Cheers!
    Xarly
  • exiugirl
    exiugirl Posts: 38 Level 2
    Options
    I have the same problem for two weeks.  I finish all the possible levels and then the race game appears.  There is no way I can play it - much less win.  In fact - if I cared about that sort of thing - I apppear as not being able to finish even one level.  Seriously though , hopefully they will fix something so that those of us who have finished all possible levels can play.  Perhaps if the race game appeared at the same time the new batch of levels are released?
    i do understand they are working on this and I thank you for addressing this issue. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?