Soda Saga, level 2855 has a bug?

chitthuhlaing
chitthuhlaing Posts: 2 Newbie
soda bottle doesn’t fall although the candy at the source is crushed many times. the only bottle dispenser releases only candies of unmatchable colors and obstacles. It was impossible to complete the level. Please look into it. Thanks. 

Answers

• Andrea-17
    Andrea-17 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Experiencing the same issues on level 2855. Just as I had all the extras going fir another 40 minutes. Swizz!
  • Nathalie_V
    Nathalie_V Posts: 3 Newbie
    Thé same problem on Level 2855.
    I lost extras bécasse of  that 
  • Alessandro_S
    Alessandro_S Posts: 314 Level 4
    Hi @chitthuhlaing , @Andrea-17 , @Nathalie_V -  I played the level yesterday (on Android, completing it with help of 3-4 lollipop hammers) and had another go a few minutes ago, to check it out, and didn't complete it but I could have, again with a few hammers.

Are you referring to the bottom bottle dispenser or the top one?
    And, which platform are you playing on?
  • Nathalie_V
    Nathalie_V Posts: 3 Newbie
    I played on IOS (iPhone 7). I had the problem for the first bottles. The first one is ok but after there is no bottle (I tried with hammer and other things...).
  • Alessandro_S
    @Xarly - it seems I can't reproduce @Nathalie_V and others' issue here.

There are two bottle dispensers on the level, one in the bottom section and one in the top section.

On my Android phone I get a new bottle every two or three crushes/matches on the square just below the bottom dispenser (and same on the top one later in the game) while some players don't seem to have a new bottle after the first; Nathalie_V has iOS, so perhaps it's a platform-related issue?
  • Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Thanks everyone! (both the ones flagging it and also @Alessandro_S for the support)

I would need a screenshot or recording of what you see so that I can take a better look or check with the studio if needed. If you don't know how to do it, just let us know and we will be happy to help :smile: .

Cheers!
    Xarly
  • chitthuhlaing
    chitthuhlaing Posts: 2 Newbie
    I tried the level again in 2 3 days and it seems that the bug was removed. Soda botttles fell from the dispenser and I finished 2855 with no problem.
  • Alessandro_S
    Thanks @chitthuhlaing for reporting, great news! Hope other players can confirm the issue is fixed  :)
  • dns
    dns Posts: 3 Newbie
    Xarly said:
    Thanks everyone! (both the ones flagging it and also @Alessandro_S for the support)

I would need a screenshot or recording of what you see so that I can take a better look or check with the studio if needed. If you don't know how to do it, just let us know and we will be happy to help :smile: .

Cheers!
    Xarly
    I am currently experiencing this bug, a month and a half after this post. I have boosters that are going to run out as a result.

i spend way too much money on this game to experience these problems.

please help? 

Thank you
  • Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Hi @dns ,

I'm sorry to hear so. As you can read above, these issues were fixed for our players back then. Since you seem to be having it now, there are two things I would like to point out around how to solve it:

1. I will look into your account and compensate any loss derived from this issue, so nothing to worry about there.
    2. I can also offer moving you to the next level. This would also mean that you would lose all records on previous levels (and will have 2 stars on each of them now, although you can always repeat them and improve those scores). If you would like that to happen, please comment below and I will make sure we do so.
    Cheers and sorry for all the inconvenience,
    Xarly

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?