How to contact support?

Michael_B._Smith
Michael_B._Smith Posts: 2 Newbie

Purchased 2 hour unlimited lives and money taken from CC and items never recieved

Answers

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager

Hi Michael,

I am sorry that you have experienced an issue with your purchase. I have sent you a private message, so that we can check your player account. Please click on the envelope icon on the top right corner of the screen and kindly get back to me with the details in order to solve the issue.

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

• Linda_Zebrowski
    Linda_Zebrowski Posts: 1 Newbie

Play Candy Crush with me! --> http://to.king.com/zY9l #CandyCrushSaga I have been play Level 2125 and, it won't let me finish my game. I've won it several times...and, I have spent money as well!! It keeps saying "An error has occured. We are doing our best to fix it. Please try in a moment!" Even after I have BEAT IT!!! What's going on with this Level or Game!! Extremely Disappointed!!

Linda

• Patsy_Kinberger
    Patsy_Kinberger Posts: 2 Newbie

I was on cc this morning and later today I was on a way lower level with no pic. I don’t know what happened but I was on 3565. I signed my husband up for gmail today but it looks like I was replaced on cc with him at a lower level. But he has never played cc   Please help get me back to 3565 

• Gail1960
    Gail1960 Posts: 1 Newbie
    On bubble gum hill as soon as I reach the top of the hill,the game has frozen on me . I can't play anymore,I feel let down something needs sorting 
  • Jerica
    Jerica Posts: 2 Newbie
    I purchased extra lives and boosts and did not get them
  • Jerica
    Jerica Posts: 2 Newbie
    So some of the boosts are there but they are timed and didn’t get the extra lives 
    So I can’t use the boosts because I have no lives

• Sherri_Bouknight
    Sherri_Bouknight Posts: 36 Level 2
    edited February 2019
    Went from approx Level 2910 & 11,000+ gold bars to Level 1 & 50 gold bars in Soda Saga. Don’t know what happened. Beth said she could get me back to right place if I signed in and referenced ticket number 7767225. I’ve been signed in for almost 24 hours but haven’t heard anything. Afraid to open game. Could someone please reset my level and bars and let me know it’s safe to open game. Please! Thank you
  • Raikka
    Raikka Posts: 5 Level 2
    First I lost space dash and today King stole my all helps - about 7 hammers, 7 switches and other helps. I just love this game, it is so fair. 
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,242 Candy Moderator
    Hello @Jerica, A Warm Welcome to the King Community :)

I am very sorry to hear that you have not received your purchased items!!  Can you please tell me which game you have this issue?  Is it Candy Crush Soda Saga?  I just saw your 2nd post... so, you have received part of the items you have purchased?  Are you playing on PC or Mobile device?  And did you log into the game through Kingdom account or Facebook account? 

**  TO write back, please tap on "Type your Comment" box and write back the details :+1:
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,242 Candy Moderator
    Hello @Sherri_Bouknight,

A Warm Welcome to the New King Community, where you can seek Answers / Suggestions from your fellow players in any King Games' sections :)

I am very sorry to hear that you have lost your level progress as well as the Gold Bars :(  Can you please clarify who is "Beth" and where did you sign-in?  What is that reference ticket?  Will it be possible for you to take a screenshot or a picture and post it here?  If it contains any of your personal information, please try not to take that part into the picture.

As per the level progress, there is help provided by the King Community Managers for our convenience.  Follow this steps provided in this link, and choose the option that your device best https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/discussion/244246/how-to-get-your-level-and-progress-back

With regards to the Gold Bars, can you please provide some details which will be very helpful for them to look into this --
    1) What device you are playing the game on 
    2) Are you playing through Facebook or Kingdom account
    3) What is your King Game ID?  Here is a link to find it   https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/discussion/247075/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it

Looking forward to hearing from you and hoping for the Best :+1:

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?