Don't be shy and say Hi!

Comments

• minderella43
    minderella43 Posts: 5 Level 2
    I love to play candy crush soda
  • KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    Hi @Xarly - thank you for sharing the video earlier. I am a HUGE CC fan and play all 4 versions. Soda & Friends are my two favorite. I have spent most of my time on the Friends forum but will make sure I pop in here more often. Love helping out when I can. Have a great day!!
  • Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Hey @Foley1362 ,

I've heard great things about you from the people at Friends so I'm looking forward to getting to know you better here as well! 

Big fan of your signature by the way :wink:
    spiderman GIF

• KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    Thank you @Xarly. Looking forward to it as well! 

Love the Spidey gif 😁
  • annikilin
    annikilin Posts: 2 Newbie
    Hello, can somebody tell me what I can do, When I open the gane un muy computer it's black and stays that este, un Facebook there Is no problem, Is there any solution? Please hello :(

• MiaChristine
    MiaChristine Posts: 3,325 Legend
    edited April 2019
    👋  Hello everyone I’m a little late on the introduction here, since I’ve been hanging around at CC friends for some time. I’m a long time candy player honestly not sure when I started playing the original CC. I still play soda but the levels are getting tough. Currently I’m playing friends mostly. This is a fantastic community for us crusher’s to bond, seek support and share our candy crush love 🍭  Hoping to me a few soda friends!!! 
  • candycrushinit
    candycrushinit Posts: 12,600 Level 5
    Hello everyone i’m candycrushinit i am new to this community and I am a Candy Crush Saga, Soda, and Friends player. I play CCS on my phone and CCSS and CCFS on my PC. I love sharing my posts about my game progress and other stuff to this community. 

Here is my first post in CCSS:

• candycrushinit
    candycrushinit Posts: 12,600 Level 5
    👋  Hello everyone I’m a little late on the introduction here, since I’ve been hanging around at CC friends for some time. I’m a long time candy player honestly not sure when I started playing the original CC. I still play soda but the levels are getting tough. Currently I’m playing friends mostly. This is a fantastic community for us crusher’s to bond, seek support and share our candy crush love 🍭  Hoping to me a few soda friends!!! 
    Don’t worry, I’m sure you can still beat that tough level. I am always playing Candy Crush Soda Saga since last year and I never gave up on beating those hard levels. Maybe you can keep trying until you know how you can beat it. Add extra boosters if necessary. Good luck and have a sweet day!
  • MiaChristine
    MiaChristine Posts: 3,325 Legend
    Hello @candycrushinit good to meet you 🍭 And welcome to the community, if your looking for some friendly fun you have found some! 😊
  • jlynb82
    jlynb82 Posts: 8 Level 2
    edited May 2019
    Hey, try (...)

(Edited by CM: redirecting to an unapproved site)
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?