Bubblegum Hill temporarily removed due to technical issues

Comments

• lilpebbles30
    lilpebbles30 Posts: 15 Level 2
    leah02 said:
    Hi, I still can't play Bubblegum Hill. Can't find any new updates. I have uninstalled and then reinstalled...logged off f.b. and back on. Is anyone else having the same issue currently and any suggestions?
    I don't have it either! So ur not the only 1 unfortunately!
  • Liz52
    Liz52 Posts: 1 Newbie
    I haven’t got it either 😩😩😩
  • Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Hi everyone,

There are two separate points of conversation here, so let me make a distinction:

1. Your daily login calendar was reset to day 1. This happened with the update but is in no way connected to Bubblegum Hill. You can find more and speak about this topic here.
    2. If you don't have Bubblegum Hill right now, I can only apologise for it. Events like these come and go and they aren't always available for 100% of our players. Unfortunately, sometimes some have it and some don't. In this occasion especially this is the case in order for us to monitor the event and guarantee that it's working as expected while not possibly impacting all of our player base. Bubblegum Hill is an event, not a core mechanic of the game, which means that, although we understand that you love having it, you should not expect to have it there always and take it for granted.
    I know that this might not be the information that you wish to hear but, for now, this is the reality that we are facing, and I hope you appreciate the clarity around it. We keep working very hard and the studio is very aware of the fact that there are issues at the moment that need fixing, so please rest assured, we are all trying our best here to make sure you keep enjoying Soda as much as always (if not even more, because there are very cool things on the way!).

Cheers and thanks for the patience,
    Xarly
  • sarahjamie6
    sarahjamie6 Posts: 37 Level 2
    Xarly said:
    Hi everyone,

There are two separate points of conversation here, so let me make a distinction:

1. Your daily login calendar was reset to day 1. This happened with the update but is in no way connected to Bubblegum Hill. You can find more and speak about this topic here.
    2. If you don't have Bubblegum Hill right now, I can only apologise for it. Events like these come and go and they aren't always available for 100% of our players. Unfortunately, sometimes some have it and some don't. In this occasion especially this is the case in order for us to monitor the event and guarantee that it's working as expected while not possibly impacting all of our player base. Bubblegum Hill is an event, not a core mechanic of the game, which means that, although we understand that you love having it, you should not expect to have it there always and take it for granted.
    I know that this might not be the information that you wish to hear but, for now, this is the reality that we are facing, and I hope you appreciate the clarity around it. We keep working very hard and the studio is very aware of the fact that there are issues at the moment that need fixing, so please rest assured, we are all trying our best here to make sure you keep enjoying Soda as much as always (if not even more, because there are very cool things on the way!).

Xarly
    I would say it works both ways without the players you wouldn’t keep going so if bubblegum hill keeps folks happy then keep it here, I buy gold bars to play on bubblegum hill so if that disappears then so does my cash - bubblegum hill is literally the only reason I continue to play it during the week waiting for it to come
  • leah02
    leah02 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Xarly said:
    Hi everyone,

Xarly

Hi Xarly, first let me say how much I appreciate you and your hardworking team. However this is very confusing to me because at the end of your Post from yesterday you had said something to the effect that it would be ready for everyone. I try very hard not to take Bubblegum Hill for granted but it's so difficult because Bubblegum Hill is the only reason I play the game. I am a disabled woman who looks forward to it every week. I know that's pitiful but it's true. Do you know when it will be available to everyone. Thank you so much, and keep up the good work.
  • Elena_Vaf
    Elena_Vaf Posts: 3 Newbie
    leah02 said:
    Hi, I still can't play Bubblegum Hill. Can't find any new updates. I have uninstalled and then reinstalled...logged off f.b. and back on. Is anyone else having the same issue currently and any suggestions?
    I don't have it either! So ur not the only 1 unfortunately!
    Neither do I have it, also tried through re-installation - so sorry!
  • Xarly
    Thanks for your words everyone and apologies again.

There is nothing that we love more than providing you with entertainment and joy, really. I'll try to get more information and, as always, share everything we know with you. The team is working hard to make sure it's there for as many of you as possible as well, but I'll try to gather as many details as we can and get back to you with them.

Cheers,
    Xarly
  • Xarly
    edited February 2019
    Hi everyone - it's me again!

And I am here to deliver some very good news :smile:. We are aiming at bringing back Bubblegum Hill to you for this weekend, as it was usual before.

The fix is working very well so far and that has enabled us to have the event coming this weekend.

So if you didn't have it yet, as many of you report, chances are very high of you all enjoying bubblegum hill during the upcoming weekend again!

@leah02 , @sarahjamie6 and @Elena_Vaf , thanks again for your reports and feedback and do not hesitate to come back to us and let us know what your thoughts are, in general.

We are here for you :smile:.

Cheers,
    Xarly

• cazmartini
    cazmartini Posts: 150 Level 3
    edited February 2019
    I used to get the daily bonus on both my iPhone and iPad separately as my boosters are separate on each device. Now when I log in on them both I only get the one device daily bonus. This is a game breaker for me. I have played this game for a long time and am on the last levels and have spent a considerable amount of money over the years, but with everything that has gone on lately in both this game and candy crush saga, I feel it is time to quit both games and find something where I feel we are valued and respected as players @xarly
  • orim90
    orim90 Posts: 5 Level 2
    I used to get the daily bonus on both my iPhone and iPad separately as my boosters are separate on each device. Now when I log in on them both I only get the one device daily bonus. This is a game breaker for me. I have played this game for a long time and am on the last levels and have spent a considerable amount of money over the years, but with everything that has gone on lately in both this game and candy crush saga, I feel it is time to quit both games and find something where I feel we are valued and respected as players @xarly
    The same thing happened to me. And it's annoying. I want the old game back. Other thing that happend to me is that in the notifications it appears that I have a special event o bonus and when I entered the app this dosn't show. So, I'm thinking to delete the game this weekend.. It's no fun anymore with all these things happening.
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?