When I go onto my Candy Crush it takes me to level 11 I'm actually on level 1557 I have to scroll up

Ashy
Ashy Posts: 7 Level 2
to find it every time how can I restore it to that level without having to scroll up 

Answers

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Hi @Ashy and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 I am sorry this happened to you. Please try to beat level 11 again and win some stars and then it should make you come back to the level you are at now. Have a wonderful weekend 🤗
  • Ashy
    Sorry to say that didn’t work I’m now on level 12
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Thanks for reaching out @Ashy No problem, we will try something else. Please follow the steps on the link below and see if It will help you.

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/177600/how-to-get-your-level-and-progress-back

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,266 Candy Moderator
    Hello @Ashy,

A Warm Welcome to the King Community :)  I would like to add another point to what my friend @firebombmarkus explained... 

If it's only your Avatar / profile icon that is being placed at level # 11, but all the game progress is intact (all those levels will be shiny with the stars you gained above them), then you simply have to click on that Avatar icon to go to your current level. 

**  In Candy Crush Saga game -- our Avatar is being placed at the level we played last before we close the App (both on PC and Mobile devices).  I am not sure whether it is a simple glitch or a test feature.  If it is a test feature, I think it is very handy for players like me who play "Sugar Drop Challenge" in the lower levels.  We do not have to scroll all the way down every time we play=)  

**  If you are on Candy Crush Soda, Re-playing & winning that level, where your Avatar is will move you to your current level.  When this happened on my mobile, I could not move till I won the level.  There is another way, you can move to your current level in "Soda"... you can simply click on the "Hook" kind of icon which is the Portal tab for the Episodes -- it looks like a Candy Cane hook on a green base which is located in top right hand corner of the screen (PC & Mobile).  When you tap on it, all your episode names will appear and the top one will be your current episode..  

You have posted in "Candy Crush Soda" section and mentioned your "Candy Crush" game.  I have explained about both these features as I am not sure which game it is!  

All the Best & have a nice day/evening :+1:  
  • Ashy
    Sorry to say that only kind of worked it’s light the levels up to 36 put me on level 21 then no levels are light up until you get to level 1477 then they are all light until the level I’m on 1557
    ive tried it a few times but it still only lights them up until level 36 and puts me at level 21 very annoying I must say.
    thanks anyway guys for trying to help me and other ideas would be very welcome

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?