Bubblegum Hill temporarily removed due to technical issues

Comments

• I don't have bubblegum hill yet, and also is there a way to see if I will be getting it  and when.  Normally it just arrives with no rhyme or reason is there any way to find out if I will in the future to make sure I have enough in my account.  Thank you in advance for helping with my questions.
  • KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    It’s back 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 Thank you @Xarly

• JeannieWally
    JeannieWally Posts: 45 Level 2
    Question for all of you guys. 
    Now that the game has reset the daily bonus to 1 I am thinking of uninstalling and starting over. I am on level 2028

I only have 124 gold bars, less than 20 each of the 3 boosters that you can use at the start of each level, 90 lollipop hammers, 4 striped hammers and 4 switches.

Was thinking that with the quests, race etc..that if I started over I could probably earn back all the bonuses/gold bars fairly quickly and it might be more fun then spending  days trying to pass levels.

Has anyone ever done this?  Thoughts???
    Thanks!!!
  • KingChewy
    Good Morning @JeannieWally - what type of device are you using to play CC Soda? If you are playing at King.com the above might now work. What exactly is the issue you are facing?
  • JeannieWally
    @Foley1362 I'm on android.  No issues.  Just annoyed that the daily bonus reset to 1.  The only way to gain boosters fast is Bubblegum Hill...but when it's only on weekends it's hard to gain them quickly..so I thought if I reset and started over I could plow through early levels pretty easily thus amping up the boosters/gold bars and that it might be more fun then being stuck on the hard levels for days at a time....
  • KingChewy
    Hi @JeannieWally - okay I can understand that. So uninstalling the app will wipe out the boosters. Might I suggest you burn all of them trying to win BGH or beat the current leve you are on BEFORE you uninstall?

Just make sure you are logged into either King or FB to ensure your progress on levels is stored.  last make sure and take a screen shot of your progress just in case so the Superstar can assist in getting progress restored if necessary.

Good luck!!
  • JeannieWally
    edited February 2019
    @Foley1362 My whole point of uninstalling and reinstalling is so I can start over at level 1.  I figured it would easier to amass boosters and gold bars by starting over completely.  Are you saying that if I do uninstall/reinstall and log back in with facebook that my progress would be saved!?!?  That would defeat my purpose.
  • KingChewy
    Hi @JeannieWally - yes progress is stored thus defeating your intended purpose. You could however creste a new user id and or email to use though and that should accomplish it. Or you can contact the CM (Xarly) and ask to have your existing user id reset to level one I believe.
  • Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Hey everyone,

Thanks for coming and letting us know that it's back! We cannot give you specific times for the event, since as an event, it's mean to have some element of surprise there! We did inform you of the time frame but we can't be too specific about it, which I'm sure you can understand. @JeannieWally, if you wish to start from zero this is totally possible. You can just start again and create a new ID, which also means that your credentials for the old one would remain, in case you wished to go back to your old account (which would keep, in our servers, your level, gold bars and lives).

Cheers,
    Xarly
  • Elena_Vaf
    Elena_Vaf Posts: 3 Newbie
    Xarly said:
    Hi everyone - it's me again!

And I am here to deliver some very good news :smile:. We are aiming at bringing back Bubblegum Hill to you for this weekend, as it was usual before.

The fix is working very well so far and that has enabled us to have the event coming this weekend.

So if you didn't have it yet, as many of you report, chances are very high of you all enjoying bubblegum hill during the upcoming weekend again!

@leah02 , @sarahjamie6 and @Elena_Vaf , thanks again for your reports and feedback and do not hesitate to come back to us and let us know what your thoughts are, in general.

We are here for you :smile:.

Cheers,
    Xarly

@Xarly thank you so much, so happy to have BGH back!

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?