Turn off hints

Options
Momofkings
Momofkings Posts: 2 Newbie

for the love of candy everywhere, someone PLEASE tell the makers of Soda Saga to make the option to TURN OFF THE HINTS!!!

Answers

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2
    Options

Do you mean where the game suggests moves that you can make? I don't really notice them until I really need to make that move if that makes sense. 

• Momofkings
    Momofkings Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Kingzpinn, I mean the suggested moves. Like when the pieces vibrate to show a possible move. It happens within seconds of you making your latest move- WAY quicker than neccesary!  Super super annoying. 

• Luko
    Luko Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

I tried and tried to ignore this but quite often the hinted move was the ONLY move possible and id like to work it out for myself!! It made the game often pointless and so annoying that i uninstalled it. Shame as it was a good game otherwise but as you say, no sooner have you made a move than it's flashing at you. Nah.

• RogerTheShrubber
    RogerTheShrubber Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I tried and tried to ignore this but quite often the hinted move was the ONLY move possible and id like to work it out for myself!! It made the game often pointless and so annoying that i uninstalled it. Shame as it was a good game otherwise but as you say, no sooner have you made a move than it's flashing at you. Nah.

Apparently the game is designed for 6 year olds.
  • Ken-11
    Ken-11 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Candy crush developers don't listen to the players. In the latest version, the annoying hints come faster and flash every second now.  I can't play this game anymore, extremely irritating and distracting.  I want to find my own moves, that's the idea isn't it?

• Jaguar700_
    Jaguar700_ Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I swear this used to be an option.  I haven’t played in a really long time, started playing recently with my nieces and found it was more annoying than anything else.  

• RodrigoZeba
    RodrigoZeba Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options
    The auto suggestions are the reason I quit the game. Downloaded recently to see if I can stop in on configuration only to find out that not only you still can't disable auto suggestions but now the time before they appear is even shorter. Gave up again. It's impossible to play. 
  • sugarplacebo
    sugarplacebo Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    On th title page you can find the “features” menu in the settings where you can toggle off the “highlight moves” option.  I’ve been hint free since turning it off.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,691 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi guys, the reason why you might be seeing the hints popping up quicker is because the studios have been testing different speeds and you might be a tester for a quicker speed.  For all of you who don't like the hints, I find that I need these hints sometimes because the game is more difficult than Candy Crush Saga.

@suparplacebo, are you sure that what you just wrote is for Candy Crush Soda Saga?   Could you possibly do a print screen and post it here because I just opened up the game and I am not seeing that.  Maybe it's another testing thing.
  • AlWright
    AlWright Posts: 23 Level 2
    Options

@Momofkings @Luko @Ken-11 @jaguar @RodrigoZeba are any of you guys still playing?! I’m also trying to get hints turned off cause I can’t play this game with them, so if you are still around please vote here! https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/discussion/comment/718567#Comment_718567

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?