Options
    Sounds fantastic @Xarly! Can I have @Pummy_Raj & @Elsa on my team pls 🙏🏻

Just kidding since I know it’s random. Happy Crushing everyone 😁
  • Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Options
    maybe I just have to wait 😊, thanks @Elsa
    Hey @mysticalmysty ,

That's correct! We are just releasing it and testing things out so, for now, not everyone will have it. The plan though is to start rolling it out to more of you as time goes by, so it's just a matter of time until you can also have it and enjoy it!

Cheers,
    Xarly
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Options
    @Foley1362 yes please be on my team?  @Xarly is there a deadline as to when it has to be done or when it ends?  This is what mine currently looks like.  Some of the tasks are difficult to do such as "Match a Wrapped Candy with a Candy Fish 2 times". 

Another question - a task tells you to "Pass 1 new Frosting Level" so how are we supposed to know what's ahead and where the Frosting level is? 

I was able to complete the task of collecting 100 Cyan candies.  I think I might have completed 3 tasks but the remaining are not that easy to do.

• mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    Options
  • Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Options
    Elsa said:
    @Foley1362 yes please be on my team?  @Xarly is there a deadline as to when it has to be done or when it ends?  This is what mine currently looks like.  Some of the tasks are difficult to do such as "Match a Wrapped Candy with a Candy Fish 2 times". 

Another question - a task tells you to "Pass 1 new Frosting Level" so how are we supposed to know what's ahead and where the Frosting level is? 

I was able to complete the task of collecting 100 Cyan candies.  I think I might have completed 3 tasks but the remaining are not that easy to do.

Hey @Elsa,

Good questions! So:

1.- There is no end. It finishes when you clear the board all together.

2.- There is no way of knowing! You will just have to keep progressing until they come your way (regarding the frosting levels)

3.- Good to know! Thanks for that feedback :smile:. It seems like in general it's been perceived well by the Community, which is something we're happy about!

Cheers,
    Xarly
  • Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,004 Soda Moderator
    Options
    Hi @Xarly. Why are my quests has been disappeared and still no Mr. Toffee’s fair. I understand It will take some time to give it to every player. However, now my quests are gone I can’t get prizes. I think this is an unfair situation. Please let the studio know they should give players Mr. Toffee or Quests. I am really not amused.
  • Janineann
    Janineann Posts: 22 Level 2
    Options
    This new Mr Toffee’s Fair game is a woefully horrific substitute for the old “quests”.  You can only turn two tiles per day.  And my “friend” has been sitting on a tile I need to complete a line for 2 days!  
    I am on level 2599 and at this point, without boosters-  the game is frustrating and boring- I sit on one level for days on end.  I am SO DISAPPOINTED.  Searching for a new game.  Any suggestions?  I would not like to stay in the King family because I feel cheated and would hate to invest as much as I have in a new game only to be slapped in the face this way again. 
    Xarly said:
    Hi everyone,

Let us introduce you to: Mr Toffee's Fair! From tomorrow on, you will start seeing this new feature in game. But, what is it about?

Mr Toffee’s Fair is a board game played in a team of 3!

It’s the new version of Quests – but even better, because

• You win prizes faster
    • You get to work in a team, and all earn prizes together

How does it work?

• You will be put in a team at random with two other players to complete a board together.
    • Each board has 16 tiles. Each tile is a task, which your team members complete one at a time.
    • Your team wins when together you complete a row or column of 4 tasks (no diagonals!) Then you all get a prize!

How to Play

• Each player can tap on a tile to see a task before choosing it.
    • Once you successfully complete a task, the tile becomes a tick. Make a row or column of 4 ticks to win the board!
    • Players can only play one task at a time and can complete two tasks per day.
    • Don’t leave it too long! Boards expire within 14 days
    • When you finish the board, you will automatically get a new board with a new team.

What can I win?

Mr Toffee has a whole load of prizes to hand out! These include lollipop hammers, wrapped candies, color bombs, and so much more. Play to find out what you could win!

Remember, only team members who have completed at least one task on a board will get prizes. So go on, help out your team!

Here is a video that explains how the mechanics work:

https://youtu.be/Y8lM85zrUwM

If you have any feedback or question around it, don't be shy and comment below!

• Bricorn
    Bricorn Posts: 518 Level 3
    Options
    OK, I've approached Toffee with an open mind - only got it yesterday.
    I was thinking that it wasn't too bad, then I hit the "only 2 tiles per day" bit. 

What.  The.  Actual.  F***. 
    How are we supposed to build up boosters with that restriction?   If you have a good day and get through a lot of levels, you're going to use more boosters than you earn - and if you get stuck with 2 partners who aren't helping for some reason, you can't even take up the slack!

IMO, this is a failure, please either kill it completely, or at least remove that 2 tiles a day bit.
  • LauraLMason
    LauraLMason Posts: 411 Level 4
    Options
    Yes, I commented in some discussion line that  because of its restrictions it should be offered as an addition to the regular quests and not totally replace them. Some of the tasks like asking you to use boosters doesn't make sense. Aren't we trying to win boosters?  Shouldn't have the 2 tile restriction. Especially if I don't know if and whenthe other's will be helping. I prefer doing some of these things on my own!
  • Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,004 Soda Moderator
    Options
    When I read the latest comments I would say this Mr. Toffee’s fair, which I still don’t have, isn’t that better as the quests before. Like @Xarly said: 

“You win prizes faster
    You get to work in a team, and all earn prizes together”

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?