Why are awarded prizes disappearing?

Answers

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 14,977 Soda Moderator
    Elsa said:
      Here is a print screen that i just did with the game.  Ok something is going on because after I did this I went into the second one which is not showing in your game correct?  I did a print screen to find out what it's for.  It's an overview of your game.   But I just went back in to check and I am now missing the star one!  Look at the second picture.  I only have the overview and the new event - Mr. Toffee's Fair.  The studio must be working on the game today and making changes.

Yes, that’s what I mean. But I don’t have Mr. Toffee, so I am not able to get prizes. 
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    I finally understand it.  Mr. Toffee's Fair I think is still in testing.  I will find out and get back to you.
  • Yosca
  • _Elsa_
    I just found out that it's still in testing but as they find out that it's working more players should start to see this.  Hopefully you will get it soon.
  • Yosca
    Thank you for your help. So, as long as I don’t have Mr. Toffee I’ll get no prizes anymore? If that’s so I think it is unfair. 
  • _Elsa_
    They might start creating new events in the future.  Do you get Bubblegum Hill?
  • Yosca
    Yes I do. And I have finished all levels, and can play BGH the whole week. But if I won’t get prizes I feel like I’m stuck. Waiting for new levels, playing BGH and no challenges.
  • _Elsa_
    Well you are very lucky to be at he end because I’m not.  Do you play the other Candy Crush games?
  • Yosca
    Only Candy Crush Saga. The other games I’m not interested. Right now I see Saga has a problem as well. (Doesn’t show challenges). Well I hope I will get Mr. Toffee soon, or they can give me back the medal  ;)
  • Suzie-4
    Suzie-4 Posts: 28 Level 2
    I am on 2703. The games are very hard at this level and I need the boosters collected in the quests to progress. I sometimes use my freeplay 1/2 hour just to complete quests and get the prizes. If King is taking this away, I will dekete game. 
    What is King up to? They have messed up Candy Crush too and stopped the prizes there. 
    Just after money, now it seems.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?