🏆 Show off your Soda skills, claim level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000 // 8000 // 9000 // 10 000 // 11 000 // 12 000 // 13 000 // 14 000

(Competition finished) Level 750 - Do you have what it takes to be a Candy Crush Soda Expert?

Options

Comments

• Yaz_Milani
    Yaz_Milani Posts: 204 Level 3
    Options
    I have managed to get a little higher but not as high as @Divax ;)

Very curious about the choice of level.. why 750?  B)
  • Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi everyone,

Amazing scores already! You are definitely incredible players :chuffed:.

Just a reminder - the competition will be up until Thursday 14th of March so make sure you try again if you wish to be one of the winners! (Two random participants also get chances of winning gold bars, so don't miss the chance to participate if you haven't done so yet).

To answer @Yaz_Milani's question around why 750, it was just a choice of mine! If any of you wish to have this sort of competition for a concrete level, just raise it here or create a thread around it! I would love to know which kind of competitions you love the most and make them happen for you!

Cheers,
    Xarly
  • LizzyLemondrop
    LizzyLemondrop Posts: 805 Level 5
    Options
  • Divax
    Divax Posts: 51 Level 3
    Options
    Xarly said:
    Hi everyone,

Amazing scores already! You are definitely incredible players :chuffed:.

Just a reminder - the competition will be up until Thursday 14th of March so make sure you try again if you wish to be one of the winners! (Two random participants also get chances of winning gold bars, so don't miss the chance to participate if you haven't done so yet).

To answer @Yaz_Milani's question around why 750, it was just a choice of mine! If any of you wish to have this sort of competition for a concrete level, just raise it here or create a thread around it! I would love to know which kind of competitions you love the most and make them happen for you!

Cheers,
    Xarly
    I'm reaĺly glad you guys are giving us the opportunity to win gold since it's gotten quite difficult to win gold in BGH. This really rocks. Please keep the competition coming. This was a good level you chose. 
  • Filly_McBean
    Filly_McBean Posts: 207 Level 3
    Options
  • LizzyLemondrop
    LizzyLemondrop Posts: 805 Level 5
    Options
    Not quite good enough to beat @Filly_McBean :) Thats one impressive score!

• Yaz_Milani
    Yaz_Milani Posts: 204 Level 3
    Options
    A lot of boosters must be used in order to get the highest score possible.. it’s not your strategy that is the only variable.. so I’m not even going to waste anymore boosters  :p:p=)
  • BeckyBubblegum
    BeckyBubblegum Posts: 536 Level 5
    edited March 2019
    Options

O.o I surprised myself! lol

• Divax
    Divax Posts: 51 Level 3
    Options
    Looking at the scores and seeing how fierce the competition has gotten, at this point, any amount of gold will do Xarly darling *wink* *wink* 😁😂
  • Karen_D.
    Karen_D. Posts: 38 Level 2
    Options

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?