New feature - Mr Toffee's Fair!

Comments

• Yaz_Milani
    Yaz_Milani Posts: 204 Level 3
    I’m sad that I still haven’t had the chance to play this :(
  • Anne_Martin
    Anne_Martin Posts: 299 Level 4
    well. I have played for 2 or 3 years and I'm done. Sad, really. 
    The way it is done is not acceptable, and you know it. If most players stop playing, kong will have to change the new rules.
  • blissfulmoments
    blissfulmoments Posts: 2 Newbie
    I prefer the quests.  This Mr. Toffee whatever is NOT fun.  One of the challenges was to use a lollipop hammer.  That's a terrible "task" or whatever it's called on Mr. Toffee.
  • Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Hi all,

Thanks for the very insightful feedback. We will make sure it gets passed on to the team but bear in mind that this is the first iteration of the event, so things can always improve.

@Anne_Martin , it's okay not to be at the best moment with our game, and we appreciate you coming and letting us know. That said, thankfully Candy Crush Soda is at a very steady state and we are happy to have such a healthy game that is literally played by millions a day for more than 4 years!

I understand that not all things can please all of our players, but wanted to make sure that the reality around the game's health was mentioned.

Cheers and please, keep all feedback coming,
    Xarly
  • AngeliquevanG
    AngeliquevanG Posts: 42 Level 2
    Mr. Toffee is a BIG decline in the game. How are you supposed to win prices quicker with Mr Toffee? (as mentioned). Before I could do 3 quests a day. So daily I won 10 boosters. Now I can only do 2 tiles a day (because it’s limited) so I am depending on the rest of the team to win anything at all as you need 4 tiles (at least).  Again on other decline in this game 😔. And when I finally won the prize it was almost nothing. As one of the quest was to use 4 lolly hammers I spent 4 boosters to win one. 
  • Bricorn
    Bricorn Posts: 518 Level 3
    Xarly said:
    Hi all,

..... a healthy game that is literally played by millions a day for more than 4 years!......
    OK, so why mess with what works - if it ain't broke, don't fix it!
  • ROBCamra
    ROBCamra Posts: 64 Level 3
    My quests have gone and I don't have Mr Toffees Fair.

How the hell am I supposed to get through difficult levels without any lollipop hammers etc?

I'm now very bored with level 2583 and would have completed it twice in the last two days if I'd been able to earn a hammer or two.

There's no point in playing if you can't advance is there.

Please give us our quests back!
  • Jami_Fagala
    Jami_Fagala Posts: 71 Level 3
    I have been playing candy crush soda since it first came out and I have seen a lot of changes, some good and some not so good. So far this new fair feature would fall under the not so good category. I’ve had it now for a few days and haven’t won a single thing. My “teammates” have been on the same tiles for 3 days! Not only are they not helping but they are blocking me from being able to complete a line on 2 different lines! And this 2 tiles per day restriction is really not helping either. Personally, I’d much rather have the quests back. This fair thing just isn’t working for me. 
  • yvonneschoenrock
    yvonneschoenrock Posts: 29 Level 2
    I have been playing candy crush soda since it first came out and I have seen a lot of changes, some good and some not so good. So far this new fair feature would fall under the not so good category. I’ve had it now for a few days and haven’t won a single thing. My “teammates” have been on the same tiles for 3 days! Not only are they not helping but they are blocking me from being able to complete a line on 2 different lines! And this 2 tiles per day restriction is really not helping either. Personally, I’d much rather have the quests back. This fair thing just isn’t working for me. 

Elsa said:
    I got this last week.  You have to click on one of the pink squares.  This morning I picked a square but I didn't like the choice because I had to combine 2 striped candies twice so I clicked on another square and chose using the hand.  But the level that I was on I really didn't like that choice so I picked another square.  I lost the level and didn't use the hand.  I just opened the game again and it asked me if I wanted to continue using the hand and I clicked off of it.  Then I was able to pick another square.   There are a lot of choices.  My team and I won so when I opened the game today I got 1 hour of a striped candy and 1 hour of fish.

• yvonneschoenrock
    yvonneschoenrock Posts: 29 Level 2
    I hate this new feature. I want the qiests back or I think I have lost interest in it. I enjoyed completing the quests. This mr. Toffee fair is stupid !!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?