New feature - Mr Toffee's Fair!

Comments

• yvonneschoenrock
    yvonneschoenrock Posts: 29 Level 2
    I had almost finished 3 when it went off. 
  • Wiggles777
    Wiggles777 Posts: 78 Level 3
    So now every two weeks I am eligible for 8 boosters if I’m lucky.  I guess you all are phasing out single use boosters as the only way to really get them now is with gold bars, or as I said 8 per fortnight.

I was particularly unnerved to have wasted a striped lollipop hammer to complete a square only to realize how terribly broken this new reward system is as one of my drones blocked the row.

Please bring back quests, or even the tournaments.
  • Janineann
    Janineann Posts: 22 Level 2
    So far I didn’t see any positive remarks on Mr. Toffee. A logical thing as it is really garbage. Did anyone get a response from King yet? 
    I have sent an email to customer service.  Perhaps we could all do the same to make sure they see our comments?
  • Janineann
    Janineann Posts: 22 Level 2
    I don't think so. Perhaps they have to receive millions of complaints before they even consider changing it. Do they even read this anyway ?
    I have sent an email to customer service.  Perhaps we could all do the same to make sure they see our comments?
  • Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 14,992 Soda Moderator
    edited March 2019
    Xarly said:
    Hi all,

Thanks for the very insightful feedback. We will make sure it gets passed on to the team but bear in mind that this is the first iteration of the event, so things can always improve.

I don't think so. Perhaps they have to receive millions of complaints before they even consider changing it. Do they even read this anyway ?
    They collecting the comments and @Xarly (the community manager) makes sure to pass it at the studio.

By the way, I still don’t have this Mr. Toffee, you removed my quests, so I am not able to get any prices for days now 😠. Why did you make these wrong changes? If this is the way, I will remove the game.

• Cheryl_Marino
    Cheryl_Marino Posts: 4 Newbie
    I do not like Mr. Toffee fair. I prefer to rely on myself to do tasks especially since I can only do two tiles a day. So I either have to wait for teammates or wait for hours. The prizes dont seem as good. 
  • AngeliquevanG
    AngeliquevanG Posts: 42 Level 2
    The prizes aren’t that good at all indeed. You  might have to spent 4 boosters to win 2. Who ever thought to introduce this fair..... 👎
  • LauraLMason
    LauraLMason Posts: 411 Level 4
    Don't ever choose a tile that wants you to use boosters! From what I have noticed so far, there are going to be rows you can work that are much easier than others like matching candies as opposed to using boosters and passing certain levels. You just have to poke on them all at first to determine the best place to start. However, I'm still not a big fan and prefer the other quests!
  • AngeliquevanG
    AngeliquevanG Posts: 42 Level 2
    True but if your “teammates” are blocking the other rows (and don’t play furthermore) you don’t have much options.
    That is just one of the disepointing things of this fair.
  • Jami_Fagala
    Jami_Fagala Posts: 71 Level 3
    I’m not a big complainer but man I really don’t like Mr. Toffee’s fair. I finally got a reward this morning, after 3 days, and it was just a striped lollipop and an hour of the color balls. My “teammates” didn’t complete a single task and actually blocked my from completing a line sooner. I do appreciate them leaving bubblegum hill but it’s kinda hard to get through that without boosters. Please please please ditch Mr. Toffee and give us back our quests!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?