New feature - Mr Toffee's Fair!

Options

Comments

• Clover_7
    Clover_7 Posts: 24 Level 2
    Options
    I have never felt motivated to comment before, on this or any other game. However, taking away the quests means that with very few levels left to complete, there is no longer anything  to actually do in the game. Many levels are too difficult to complete without boosters and with no way to earn more they become impossible.

I really hope, as everyone else appears to (particularly those that have Mr. Toffee’s Fair) that the quests will be reinstated, or sadly there is no way I can see to continue playing, unless of course you are prepared to spend money on boosters.

• LauraLMason
    LauraLMason Posts: 411 Level 4
    Options
    My latest prize 1 free hour and 1 wrapped candy!  The hour is nice but the wrapped candy is pretty worthless. If you invest in a booster to finish a line I don't think you get much in return.
  • shaa7
    shaa7 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I finished one line on Mr. Toffee. It told me I one a  prize but it never registered it. One of the prizes was unlimited lives for an hour. So I did not receive it.  It started  up a new board. Can you tell me why this happened. Was excited for my prize too.
  • tlcbunches
    tlcbunches Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I'm mad, really mad. King took away my boosters, the ones I save all the time. I don't have Mr Toffee, and I don't want to play with a team. So... I'm giving up. No one would dare behave like that, not even Microsoft in their overpowering days. 
    Very sad, King I hope you are or will be ashamed of yourself.

• ISurvived
    ISurvived Posts: 50 Level 3
    Options
    I do not like this new Mr. Toffee thing. You've taken away the fishing game. You've taken away the rocket race. You've taken away the quest challenges. I do like that you can now get gold bars by racing other players. 

But I am out of boosters completely. And I have only one way to get them. My first Mr. Toffee quest was to use the lollipop hammer four times. I only had one. Now I don't have any in-game boosters at all. 

Please put back the other ways to get  boosters. They were fun! This new quest takes too long and is dependent on other people. Thank you. 
  • LauraLMason
    LauraLMason Posts: 411 Level 4
    Options
    After reading all the comments in this discussion I went to the CCS Facebook page. Between the 2 I don't think I have seen 1 positive review of Mr Toffee!  Everyone wants the old quests back. The rewards aren't very good and it's hard to play in a team format especially since some have more time to play than others or get stuck on hard levels. 

• T13
    T13 Posts: 16 Level 2
    Options
    one of my team members would not play the other one is stuck on one Quest from 2 days and I am ticking everything around still can 't get anything. what is the point?? 
  • AngeliquevanG
    AngeliquevanG Posts: 43 Level 2
    Options
    This is one of the reasons this fair is garbage.
  • Kerriann
    Kerriann Posts: 42 Level 2
    Options
    T13 said:
    Mr toffee fair isn't so great since you are dependent on your team members and if they don't play or do not play well then you just stuck and do not receive any boosters at all for days. Quests were more challenging and you could play over and over to win
    I'm the same. Stuck on same level for two days. No quests and no boosters left. Plus, the fair only lets you use two tiles a day giving no chance of rebuilding boosters. I do not like it all. 😠
  • yvonneschoenrock
    yvonneschoenrock Posts: 29 Level 2
    Options
    This is the reason I won't play it
     It's beyond stupid !!! Quests still not replaced dispite all the complaints!!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?