Soda Saga level 1416

2»

Answers

• Sharon_Steele
    Sharon_Steele Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited August 2017

I have been on this level for several weeks now as well. I am done with the game. The fact is many levels recently have just been stupid. It is just complete luck of the pieces that become available to play; and is just not enjoyable anymore.

Im sorry King but you really are not listening to your game players, this level (1416) is impossible and the videos you refer us to do not even have any relevance to the game level that all of us are stuck on. Please listen before you start to lose players and therefore revenue.
  • Barbara-27
    Barbara-27 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Even boosters unless you had 24+ hammers would do you any good - that is what makes this level so frustrating. Fish are useless except when you finally get a bottle to drop. Candy sprinkles can't wipe out ble anything since there are no blue candies on playing field. I get my daily booster and don't even play the game except part way through once to see if king pays any attention to play statistics cause you would notice big drop off on buying boosters and people quitting on this level
    I am quitting too. It is not fun anymore an after all the money I have put in to it, I am upset. This level is impossible. I love a challenge, but this is stupid!
  • Susan_Jane_Lord
    Susan_Jane_Lord Posts: 11 Level 2

Hi mrhumble1970- Thanks for posting on King Care. Well done for getting so far, you're doing great! You are in the right place to get some help with some of those trickier levels. 

Please see this video of a player passing this level it may give you some helpful pointers :-) 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHx_CxEKXHw

Have a sweet week! 

Solved after many frustrating weeks. You have to spend money. I bought the £6.99 small offer x2 . I used the left hand side boosters to knock out the only blue and continue to do this and with using gold bars to make more to zap. I agree this level is a bit of a fraud.
  • GZ
    GZ Posts: 9 Level 2

Hi mrhumble1970- Thanks for posting on King Care. Well done for getting so far, you're doing great! You are in the right place to get some help with some of those trickier levels. 

Please see this video of a player passing this level it may give you some helpful pointers :-) 

Have a sweet week! 

This level is ridiculous and certainly not just a 'hard level'. It is designed to either make you pay for boosters or to make you quit the game! It is a pure waste of time and designed to make things impossible to complete. Yes of course, there are people that did it, maybe luck or luck and a combination of boosters paid. I am not planning to waste more time and certainly no money on this joke.
  • GZ
    GZ Posts: 9 Level 2

I made it using the tips from another user. Was not easy, but possible. 

The " Secret " is always as possible to hit the box with 2 stripped or striped + wrapped combos . The fishes are only useful in box when there are bottles in it . So don't waste moves with fishes when the box has a green or a blue piece in it .The bottle is always the " third " piece to appear( after the green and the blue ones).Here are some tips : To hit the green piece : use a colour bomb with a green piece or the turtle .To hit the blue piece : use a combo with 2 stripped or stripped + wrapped . The turtle may be used also.To hit bottles : fishes are the first choice, but the turtle ir the combos may be used.*** 2 Special tips I would tell you :- try to keep the combos ( stripped / wrapped) to hit the blue pieces if you can . Blue ones can not be hit by a single colour bomb .The turtle Will not be always full to use it .So blue pieces are The Hardest to be hit .- colour bomb + stripped or colouring Candy + stripped may be very useful, because The stripped cascade may hit the box 2 or 3 times, clearing it easier .Keep in Mind that : in order to hit 8 bottles , You must " hit " The box 24 times in 35 moves !

Excellent advice, just pretty difficult, as the game doesn't help you get all above described help and boosters. It seems as if its actually designed to make things impossible. The game gives more frustration than joy so I feel the end is near...
  • Andrea_Sterzer
    Andrea_Sterzer Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited August 2018

Have a sweet week! 

Nearly done with this game. It has stopped being any kind of “fun”. I’m not buying a bunch of boosters to get past this level. The fish even ignore available bottles after you’ve popped the 3rd or 4th one.
  • Marcie-2
    Marcie-2 Posts: 26 Level 2
    GZ said:

I made it using the tips from another user. Was not easy, but possible. 

The " Secret " is always as possible to hit the box with 2 stripped or striped + wrapped combos . The fishes are only useful in box when there are bottles in it . So don't waste moves with fishes when the box has a green or a blue piece in it .The bottle is always the " third " piece to appear( after the green and the blue ones).Here are some tips : To hit the green piece : use a colour bomb with a green piece or the turtle .To hit the blue piece : use a combo with 2 stripped or stripped + wrapped . The turtle may be used also.To hit bottles : fishes are the first choice, but the turtle ir the combos may be used.*** 2 Special tips I would tell you :- try to keep the combos ( stripped / wrapped) to hit the blue pieces if you can . Blue ones can not be hit by a single colour bomb .The turtle Will not be always full to use it .So blue pieces are The Hardest to be hit .- colour bomb + stripped or colouring Candy + stripped may be very useful, because The stripped cascade may hit the box 2 or 3 times, clearing it easier .Keep in Mind that : in order to hit 8 bottles , You must " hit " The box 24 times in 35 moves !

Excellent advice, just pretty difficult, as the game doesn't help you get all above described help and boosters. It seems as if its actually designed to make things impossible. The game gives more frustration than joy so I feel the end is near...
    After reading this I passed the level in my first try.  Thank you

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?