New feature - Mr Toffee's Fair!

Options

Comments

• Wiggles777
    Wiggles777 Posts: 78 Level 3
    Options
    The rewards honestly aren’t worth the effort.  Finished my second board today, with no help from anyone in my group.   Yesterday I got an hour of bombs and an hour of lives.  Today was even worse with an hour of striped and a single lollipop hammer.

If the intention is to kill this game you all are on the right track.
  • msdff44444
    msdff44444 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    I am a truly loyal player..until now.
    The fair is so bad, and I want the old quests back.
    im not going to play again until they come back.
  • Kerriann
    Kerriann Posts: 42 Level 2
    Options
    I am a truly loyal player..until now.
    The fair is so bad, and I want the old quests back.
    im not going to play again until they come back.
    I'm with you. Stopping now too.
  • yvonneschoenrock
    yvonneschoenrock Posts: 29 Level 2
    Options
    If everybody stopped playing it, they would have to scrap it, but even though it is really bad, people are still trying to play it. Boycott it everyone, it's crap !!!
  • AngeliquevanG
    AngeliquevanG Posts: 42 Level 2
    Options
    I stopped playing the mr. Toffee fair.
  • ccc777
    ccc777 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Earn boosters faster?  What a joke.  It took me days to complete a line (no help at all from “teammates”) and all I got was a single striped lollipop!  I could have completed 6 quests in that time and gotten at least 10 times as many boosters.  Get rid of this and bring back the quests.  
  • ISurvived
    ISurvived Posts: 50 Level 3
    Options
    I  am with all of you. Quitting the game until they fix this. I have no boosters at all. Mr. Toffee's fair stinks.
  • rem13
    rem13 Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options
    Very disappointed in Mr. Toffee's Fair!! I'm always up for new and different challenges, but I'm afraid this one is a bust, at least for me.

I've completed 4 or 5 tasks, I only have 1 partner?? who has still not completed even one task - for over a week!  

I must have drawn the short straw on this game! 
  • lilpebbles30
    lilpebbles30 Posts: 15 Level 2
    Options
    Please give us back the daily quests!!! This Mr toffee thing is a waste of everyone's time.... I tried 2 give it chance but it's gonna b a no from me! I think it's time 4 me 2 cut my losses and delete this game! It was fun while it lasted! ✌
  • AngeliquevanG
    AngeliquevanG Posts: 42 Level 2
    Options
    rem13 said:
    Very disappointed in Mr. Toffee's Fair!! I'm always up for new and different challenges, but I'm afraid this one is a bust, at least for me.

I've completed 4 or 5 tasks, I only have 1 partner?? who has still not completed even one task - for over a week!  

I must have drawn the short straw on this game! 
    It’s not just you a lot of people get stuck because of “phantom” team members. I guess there are people who made an account once but don’t play any more. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?