New feature - Mr Toffee's Fair!

Options

Comments

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,127 Soda Moderator
    Options
    Or, maybe the people, who doesn’t have Toffee (like me) have been put in a team, and there you have the “phantom” team mates.
  • AngeliquevanG
    AngeliquevanG Posts: 42 Level 2
    Options
    Maybe that’s the case. If you don’t have toffee but still have the normal quests I envy you ;-) Enjoy till it lasts!
  • Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,127 Soda Moderator
    Options
    No, quests are gone since last week, and no Toffee, so nothing 😓
  • AngeliquevanG
    Options
    They really made a terrible mess this time 👎
  • Sloan4205
    Sloan4205 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    Mr Toffee's Fair has got to go.  I completed a row and got moved to another team twice now, won't let me complete the board for what I am assuming are more and better prizes???  Now I am on a new team/board for third time and no one is participating.  King, if you want to keep this new feature, fine, but give us back the personal quests!!!
  • AngeliquevanG
    Options
    Forget about “more and beter prizes” because that’s not the case at all. 
    You might have to use 4 boosters (1 of the tiles) to win 2. Sounds like a bargain doesn’t it? 
  • rem13
    rem13 Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options
    rem13 said:
    Very disappointed in Mr. Toffee's Fair!! I'm always up for new and different challenges, but I'm afraid this one is a bust, at least for me.

I've completed 4 or 5 tasks, I only have 1 partner?? who has still not completed even one task - for over a week!  

I must have drawn the short straw on this game! 
    It’s not just you a lot of people get stuck because of “phantom” team members. I guess there are people who made an account once but don’t play any more. 

• rem13
    rem13 Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options
    Thanks, makes sense!  I was just trying to make a joke 😊. 

I just hope they listen to the complaints and get rid of it! 
  • tmwallace
    tmwallace Posts: 76 Pro Player 👑
    Options
    I agree with everyone else. I don’t like Mr. Toffee. My teammates haven’t done anything. I play a lot and I haven’t won a single prize since it came out. At least before with the quests I was getting boosters when I completed one. With Mr Toffee you are limited to 2 tiles and you have to depend on other players who may or may not be playing. I say bring back the quests like before. 
  • Wiggles777
    Wiggles777 Posts: 78 Level 3
    edited March 2019
    Options
    For what it’s worth I think everyone who suffered though this failed experiment should be able to pick a Mr. Toffee Avatar for thier login.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?