New feature - Mr Toffee's Fair!

Options

Comments

• Beth-Grant_
    Beth-Grant_ Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options
    Who ever came up with this idea is a few pickles short of a jar. Mr Toffee Fair sucks!
  • LauraLMason
    LauraLMason Posts: 411 Level 4
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Some days I don't have a lot of time to play. With original quests you can earn more and better prizes at your own pace and not have to participate in something like Mr Toffee in  order for you and others to be able to win fewer and more minimal prizes!
  • Marcy_Oktavec
    Marcy_Oktavec Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options
    We are all having the same problem with Mr. Toffee. Guess what? I have just managed to complete a row without my non existant team mate. My prize? One wrapped candy  booster and a half hour of play. Cheap, not worth the considerable effort. Not worth your time, folks. Shame on you King.
  • Clover_7
    Clover_7 Posts: 24 Level 2
    Options
    I’m new to this forum and don’t know if anyone can answer this based on previous issues with this or any other King games. Is there any real likelihood of the studio listening to the players dissatisfaction regarding Mr. Toffee and/or bringing back the quests? 

• Kerriann
    Kerriann Posts: 42 Level 2
    Options
    Clover_7 said:
    I’m new to this forum and don’t know if anyone can answer this based on previous issues with this or any other King games. Is there any real likelihood of the studio listening to the players dissatisfaction regarding Mr. Toffee and/or bringing back the quests? 

I'm new top. Registered ages ago but only posted twice. I came on to see if it was only me that thought the new fair and no quests were awful. So glad it is widespread. I fear that Kind are trying to nudge us to buy boosters.  If that's the case, there will be other games to play...
  • Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,131 Soda Moderator
    Options
    Clover_7 said:

Yes they do. When you read back there’s a comment of @Xarly and will pass the comments to the studio. Earlier we had an issue with Bubble Gum Hill and eventually it was solved. So fingers crossed they will give us back the quests.
  • Kerriann
    Kerriann Posts: 42 Level 2
    Options
    Yosca said:
    Clover_7 said:

Yes they do. When you read back there’s a comment of @Xarly and will pass the comments to the studio. Earlier we had an issue with Bubble Gum Hill and eventually it was solved. So fingers crossed they will give us back the quests.
    That's great to hear. x
  • ROBCamra
    ROBCamra Posts: 64 Level 3
    Options
    ROBCamra said:
    My quests have gone and I don't have Mr Toffees Fair.

How the hell am I supposed to get through difficult levels without any lollipop hammers etc?

I'm now very bored with level 2583 and would have completed it twice in the last two days if I'd been able to earn a hammer or two.

There's no point in playing if you can't advance is there.

Please give us our quests back!

In the last 4 days I've managed to advance 1 whole level and I had to win Bubblegum Hill 3 times to get enough lollipop hammers to get it beat.

I have no Quests and I don't even have the apparently appalling Mr Toffee.

No Quests, No Mr Toffee, No Fun.

This is a GAME it's supposed to be FUN!

I think I'll give it a miss for a while until someone has enough sense to sort out this total King Shambles.

• Clover_7
    Clover_7 Posts: 24 Level 2
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Thank you for the responses - I only discovered this forum when I was trying to find out what had happened to the quests, even though I have been playing since the beginning. I will keep my fingers crossed too that they bring them back and I can continue playing the game and participating in the forum.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Clover_7 said:

Hi @Clover_7, welcome to our community.  I want to let you know that I am a Superstar here in the community.  That means that I volunteer my time to help the players with their issues and elevate them to the community manager when a lot of players have the same complaint.  @Xarly is the community manager and both of us have been keeping an eye on this message since it first started.  It has already been brought to the studio's attention that there are complaints coming in here about this event and also the fact that all the events/challenges have been taken away.  Although I did get Bubblegum Hill this weekend and the gumball thing is still showing.  I am going through new messages posted here and if they relate to these issues I am instructing them to come here to write their thoughts.  This is the main thread that the community manager is keeping an eye on. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?