New feature - Mr Toffee's Fair!

Comments

• Marcy_Oktavec
    Marcy_Oktavec Posts: 14 Level 2
    It is pure greed on their part. I no longer play Candy Crush, it got so hard in upper levels and boosters are available in small doses but not enough to progress.  Ditching this game too and I really like it. I now check once in a while to see if Toffee is gone, other than that I do not play. Team mates don't exist and prizes are lame.
  • ccgamer22
    ccgamer22 Posts: 3 Newbie
    I feel like I'm back in middle school doing a group project and I'm doing all the work and my grade depends on everyone else contributing. So far my grade for this Fair is a big fat "F". My "teammates" aren't contributing at all. This is such a horrible idea. 
  • LauraLMason
    LauraLMason Posts: 411 Level 4
    In a previous post I mentioned not finding  one positive review of Mr Toffee either here or in facebook posts. Add to that list the latest app ratings! 
  • ISurvived
    ISurvived Posts: 50 Level 3
    Clover_7 said:
    I don’t (luckily) it would seem, have Mr. Toffee. From what I have seen here, how are people even attempting to play it? If you have to use the boosters you do have to win a small amount of boosters, but only if your ‘team mates’ do too and with no other way to earn boosters?

Am I missing something here - it seems illogical?

• ISurvived
    ISurvived Posts: 50 Level 3
    Clover_7, you are correct. It's absolutely illogical. 

I don't know if my team mates are doing anything. I know I'm not. For all I know, my team mates might be writing on this thread! 

I absolutely hate this Mr. Toffee thing. Candy crush soda used to be my favorite game. Not any more. 
  • Clover_7
    Clover_7 Posts: 24 Level 2
    It used to be my favourite game as well ISurvived - not any more either. I have nothing I can do in the game. 

• Nisi1984
    Nisi1984 Posts: 40 Level 2
    This game is absolutely ridiculous.
    Win prices faster, Yeah 1 week and "my team" and I haven't won 1 price!!!  
    Before you could do 3 quests a day, now only 2!
    And your  mates?you're lucky if they are even playing!
    Please bring back the old quests or make the things you'll have to do like the old ones and not by using your hard earned boosters .
    And it would be better if you could tick off boxes at the same time and not one after another! 

• Anne_Martin
    Anne_Martin Posts: 299 Level 4
    I still don't have Mr Toffee and don't care anymore.
    You have killed the game, King
    Not one of our complaints has been answered or taken into consideration. Nice to pretend the studio works on its own, etc, but we all know it is a bunch of lies. Figure it out, i f   Scrabble or Monopoly  was changed overnight...
  • Kerriann
    Kerriann Posts: 42 Level 2
    I've gone on to Google play and left a negative review. One way of getting noticed!
  • Lisa-30
    Lisa-30 Posts: 36 Level 2
    When will this be released to everyone?  I still don't have it ...

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?