Missing quests

kholi
kholi Posts: 2 Newbie
My quests have been missing for the last few days. Is this something new on the game?

Best Answer

Answers

• KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Hi @kholi and welcome to our friendly community!! The quests are being replaced by a new event called Mr. Toffee’s fair. You can read more about that here.

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/discussion/252010/new-feature-mr-toffees-fair#latest

If you don’t have it yet please check your App Store to make sure the latest version of the game has been installed.

Good luck and happy crushing 💪🏻
  • duskri
    duskri Posts: 1 Newbie
    Hello,
    I’m missing Mr Toffee fair even though the game is updated to the latest version 
    Meg
  • KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    Hi @duskri - okay so I believe the event is still being rolled out in testing so not everyone has it yet. However I’m going to tag the CM @Xarly to see if he has any additional info.
  • Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Hi @duskri ,

Events like Mr Toffee come and go and are not always available for everyone. We do this in order to ensure the players' experience and to guarantee that the performance of the game is at its best.

This just means that, if your game is up to date and running well, you have to sadly wait until it shows up for you. It's only a matter of time though :smile:.

Cheers,
    Xarly
  • Dexmon
    Dexmon Posts: 1 Newbie

So, you remove quests for everyone, slowing their game progression, and then roll Mr Toffee out to a small test group. Sounds more like an experiment to me, since Mr Toffee was announced well over a month ago.

Yeah, it was rolled out for testing. Testing to see if there is a drop in player engagement/numbers among those who don't have it available. Testing to see if there is an uptick in in-game spends among players with no quests available. Testing to see how many complaints it generated. If it has a small negative impact and/or generates more revenue, some of us may be in for a long wait.

The game is free-to-play and King needs to make its money somehow. I'm fine with that, just don't talk to us like we're idiots. More than a month to "test" an update for a simple match-3 game. Right. Guess it's time for me to move on to one of the other bazillion and 1 free time wasters out there.

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 14,971 Soda Moderator
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Hi @Dexmon and @Yosca, sorry for the delay in responding.  From what the players are saying here, you should either be getting Mr. Toffee's Fair or the quest back.   The events have been removed and hopefully the studio is working on some new ones.  Where are you playing the game?  Mobile or computer?  Usually you will see these on a mobile device but make sure that you are logged in through Facebook or the Kingdom to see these.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?