New feature - Mr Toffee's Fair!

Comments

• AngeliquevanG
    AngeliquevanG Posts: 42 Level 2
    When you have phantom teammates and refuse to play tiles that cost more (boosters) then you can earn, this is what you end up with..... (after 5 days). 
  • Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Hi everyone,

I want to first thank you all for taking the time and energy on registering how you feel about Mr. Toffee's fair. It is indeed a new feature and we are currently on the first iteration of it, hence why your feedback is so important. That said, I would like to add some points now to make my response a bit clearer:

1. Please don't reach out to our Player Support Team with complaints around this. The whole purpose of this thread is to register those complaints (which we do, as I read every single one of them and pass them on to the studio). The team behind customer care is responsible mainly for purchase issues and game related complications (like lost level progress, for example). By sending them your feedback around this feature you are adding an extra task for them which is to basically redirect you here, as this is the right place for such feedback. This can delay them from players that are having issues that they can solve, so please be mindful when reaching out to them.
    2. We do care, and we do listen. That is why we have this Community site, and that is why there is a person, myself in this case, in charge of gathering all your thoughts and passing them on to the team. The team behind Soda really does care about how you all feel and really works very hard on trying to have the best possible game out there for you all. The fact that millions and millions of players come and play Soda every day for almost 5 years is a great sign of it.
    3. We are still humans behind the game. That means that mistakes can be made, and that opinions on decisions can be different from one to another. Please take this into account as well when realising what happens behind your favourite game.
    4. Regarding Mr Toffee's fair itself. I've noted down already all your main points of feedback and we will be passing them on to the studio. These things take time, since what we provide here is your feedback, but there is a bigger picture that needs to be looked at, as well. Along with all your feedback, the studio will look at how the data looks around this feature and will have to sit down, discuss ways of improving and then work on implementing these if needed. As you can imagine, given that this is not an issue of the feature but more of pure feedback around the mechanics and rewards of it, this can take time, since it requires a full revisit of it all.
    That's about it! I will for now keep an eye on this thread and make sure I can answer as many of your questions as possible, while we discuss your feedback internally.

Again, thank you all for taking the time and thank you all for your feedback.

Cheers,
    Xarly
  • ROBCamra
    ROBCamra Posts: 64 Level 3
    Please give us the Quests back whilst your doing the "full revisit" otherwise you're going to lose lots of players as any hard level is just about impossible without boosters once you're on 2537 as I am.
  • Bricorn
    Bricorn Posts: 518 Level 3
    thanks for that Xarly.

So, today, did my 2 tiles in 45 minutes, which gained me.... nothing.  One "team mate" showing, the other is MIA.  And that's it until tomorrow, without gaining boosters, I can't get past a hard level..

Oh, and if we do have to keep this, one tweek suggestion; on Quests, we heard when we completed one. on Tiles, nada.  Notifications please.
  • yvonneschoenrock
    yvonneschoenrock Posts: 29 Level 2
    We want the quests back !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Janineann
    Janineann Posts: 22 Level 2
    @Xarly :What is this "bigger picture that needs to be looked at as well"?  I  just want to know what the motives are here.  Is the goal to get us to buy boosters? 
  • AngeliquevanG
    @Xarly :What is this "bigger picture that needs to be looked at as well"?  I  just want to know what the motives are here.  Is the goal to get us to buy boosters? 

• AngeliquevanG
    I would really like to know about “the big picture” too! 
  • Suzie-4
    Suzie-4 Posts: 28 Level 2
    Fully agree with need to reinstate quests. Stuck after hundreds of tries because I cannot get boosters. No quests, no Mr Toffee. Thoroughtly fed up and will delete game if no change after today’s updates.
  • Marcy_Oktavec
    Marcy_Oktavec Posts: 14 Level 2
    The bigger picture is simple. Spend money.
    I am not playing.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?