King games are unfair, nothing more

pieter0000
pieter0000 Posts: 79 Level 3
edited March 2019 in Discussions
Unfortunately all King games are changed in recent history. They are much more difficult to play and winning changes are diminished substantially. This is all due to the immense layoff of staff at the HQ of the company.  ( https://www.businessinsider.nl/activision-blizzard-layoffs-reaction-2019-2/?international=true&r=US ) 

That the games were already rigged and manipulated is well known and we can live with this but the recent changes to the games show the real intention of the makers. They have to make more money hence sell more boosters so they make the game even more difficult. If they were honest they would tell us but no word from the makers. They have changed their software (algorithms) in such a way that it is no fun to play anymore. The worst changes are made in CC Soda which now is tedious to play.

Facts:
- without boosters it is almost impossible to win most levels. Even with the daily booster it is very difficult. In the past this was not the case.
- many levels you have to play now more than 100 times to pass. 
- Even with the daily booster and half hour of free play, you don't progress. (this was never in the past)
- recent changes in the same way are made for CC Saga.
- Most of the time after 3 or 4 moves you know you are not gonna win the level. 
- It is all now based on getting lucky boards, nothing else. You have ZERO influence on the outcome!!
And so on.

Again, I know the game is rigged and can live with this, but at least the element of fun should still be in the game. This is now completely lost.
There will be always people who buy boosters and think they can influence the game. And yes, probably after buying boosters you will progress only to find out that the next levels are even harder to beat so you will repeat your purchase. Do not forget that the whole setup of the game is software based and they know what and how you are playing.

I was a vivid player but never bought any boosters and never will. I just enjoyed the game and it was fun to play. I knew my progress was more limited by the fact I did not buy boosters but that was fine. Now since 2 months I am struggling even to progress. Many levels you have to play a lot of times. With boosters however it was easier.
The game has become more frustrating and that can never be the intention of playing. The profit wins over gameplay. I understand they have to make a profit and that is fine with me, but please do not make it so obvious you are rigging the game without end.
And people, please refrain from any comments that I am a frustrated player, should stop playing etc. If you want to play and buy boosters, it is your choice and I am fine with that. The statement however that you can win without buying boosters is definitely not the case anymore. A lot of levels are only beatable with daily boosters. This was never the case in the past. That is why I am saying the this game is now a scam. The intentions of the makers are dubious and not clearly communicated.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?