King games are unfair, nothing more

2Next

Comments

• ElsaElsa Posts: 15,241 Superstar
    @Elsa I feel very offended by your post, you definitely did not read the post to which I was replying. I was attacked regarding my post which by the way is very nice and not offending at all. Pointing out the " house rules " to me is, to say the least, not accurate and over the top!!!  Perhaps you can read the posts of Kelly1981 who is breaking all house rules. Also perhaps in the future you can all stop lying here about the setup of the game. It is rigged and manipulated! And I am entitled to my thoughts. Again, you are barking at the wrong tree.
    Hi @pieter0000, I sent you a private message.
    You can find out more about our Superstars here

Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.

***Candy Crush Soda Saga now has an "Ideas" category.  Please post your positive ideas on how to improve the game here.

• Yaz_MilaniYaz_Milani Posts: 111 ✭✭✭
    @elsa I must agree with @pieter0000 on this one.. kelly1981 sent a msg that was offensive and one of the community leaders deleted it. He was just replying to her. She then sent me a private msg with similar emojis and uncalled for words. 
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 15,241 Superstar
    @Yaz_Milani, thank you for posting that message.  I didn't know that a community manager deleted her message.  Then @pieter0000 I do apologize to you.  I am going to check out her account now.

Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.

***Candy Crush Soda Saga now has an "Ideas" category.  Please post your positive ideas on how to improve the game here.

• pieter0000pieter0000 Posts: 37 ✭✭
    edited March 24
    @Yaz_Milani. Thank you very much for standing up for me, much appreciated.    :)
    @Elsa No worries, apologies accepted, things happen and I understand your initial reaction. But please look into the account of Kelly1981. But probably if you delete her he or she will be back under an other name. To all: have a good game.
  • firebombmarkusfirebombmarkus Posts: 4,114 Superstar
    @Elsa I wrote an announcement about proper behavior and the rules of the Community. I think kelly1981's message was not deleted as on their post we can see it says edited so I think they edited the message themselves. I was reffering to anyone in this Community not only to them.

The only way outside is inside. Namaste 🙏🏻
  • XarlyXarly Posts: 1,440 Community Manager
    Hi everyone,

This thread will be closed and those breaking the house rules might suffer from sanctions that can derive into a ban from the Community.

Already the title and topic of this thread is in breach of our Guidelines.

I insist, our games are legally compliant and in no way are designed and rigged to manipulate our players. We take pride on focusing on our players and the fact that hundreds of millions of people play our games speaks for itself. This conversation leads nowhere as it doesn't add any value other than creating friction between the members of our community.

Cheers,
    Xarly

2Next
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Leaderboard