King games are unfair, nothing more

Comments

• Wiggles777
    Wiggles777 Posts: 78 Level 3
    I can kill a whole day for $20.  GL at the box office lol

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,681 Sweet Legend
    Thank you for your helpful comment! You must be really very simple minded reading your comment. Please continue to live in the valley of the stupid and ignorant. Well done! Ever heard of punctuation?
    Please note that we have house rules here.  To quote one of the rules, "treat others the way you would like to be treated.  Our Community is a friendly place, and we want all members to feel free to share their knowledge. We will not allow any behaviour that is disrespectful, threatening or offensive to other members of this community or towards the King staff. Abuse includes foul language threatening or aggressive behaviour or language that is deemed offensive."

I totally understand your frustration and I can empathize with you but it's not necessary to put someone down as you did so please be aware of the house rules when posting in the future.
  • _Elsa_
    justcuzzz said:
    Also, what happened to the quest bonuses? They went away a few days ago, so now I no longer accumulate them, which is a bummer. 
    I am going to refer you to a link where you can post your thoughts about the quests.

• _Elsa_
    Kelly1981 said:
    Sorry didn't mean to offend anyone except who I replyed tae 😱😱😱Piermoooaney
    Face😆😆😆😆
    @Kelly1981 please take note of the house rules that I posted in this message.  Please have respect for other players who post here.
  • _Elsa_
    @Elsa I feel very offended by your post, you definitely did not read the post to which I was replying. I was attacked regarding my post which by the way is very nice and not offending at all. Pointing out the " house rules " to me is, to say the least, not accurate and over the top!!!  Perhaps you can read the posts of Kelly1981 who is breaking all house rules. Also perhaps in the future you can all stop lying here about the setup of the game. It is rigged and manipulated! And I am entitled to my thoughts. Again, you are barking at the wrong tree.
    Hi @pieter0000, I sent you a private message.
  • Yaz_Milani
    Yaz_Milani Posts: 204 Level 3
    @elsa I must agree with @pieter0000 on this one.. kelly1981 sent a msg that was offensive and one of the community leaders deleted it. He was just replying to her. She then sent me a private msg with similar emojis and uncalled for words. 
  • _Elsa_
    @Yaz_Milani, thank you for posting that message.  I didn't know that a community manager deleted her message.  Then @pieter0000 I do apologize to you.  I am going to check out her account now.
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    @Elsa I wrote an announcement about proper behavior and the rules of the Community. I think kelly1981's message was not deleted as on their post we can see it says edited so I think they edited the message themselves. I was reffering to anyone in this Community not only to them.
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?