New feature - Mr Toffee's Fair!

Comments

• Yaz_Milani
    Yaz_Milani Posts: 204 Level 3
    Bricorn said:
    Thank you for this Xarly, I'll await more feedback tomorrow.

Personally, I think that Toffee is fundamentally a bad idea, but I can see that tweaks could help;
    1. Bin teams, let us work alone,
    2. No tiles that take more boosters to complete than you can gain by finishing a row.
    3. Let us complete as many tiles as we can manage in a day.
    4. .......?

This all makes sense for those who have the feature. However for a lot of us who don’t have it there is no way we can give feedback on this other than we want our quests back. It’s very unfair that for us we don’t have either. 
    @Xarly I can imagine how hard your job is right now and appreciate all you are doing to keep communication between us and the studio as well as keeping peace in the community. 

Waiting anxiously and hoping for a good result  =)
  • LauraLMason
    LauraLMason Posts: 411 Level 4
    @Xarly I apologize and got a little carried away. It will not happen again. Thank you for taking time to read our comments and respond. Hopefully  this will all help things in the near future.

• Bricorn
    Bricorn Posts: 518 Level 3
    Bricorn said:
    Thank you for this Xarly, I'll await more feedback tomorrow.

Personally, I think that Toffee is fundamentally a bad idea, but I can see that tweaks could help;
    1. Bin teams, let us work alone,
    2. No tiles that take more boosters to complete than you can gain by finishing a row.
    3. Let us complete as many tiles as we can manage in a day.
    4. .......?

Oh yeah, number 4 should be a level playing field; competing in the episode race against players who still have Quests starts us off with a disadvantage. They can refill boosters & special candies much faster than we can. 
  • Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 14,585 Soda Moderator
    Is there anybody who still have quests? I don’t have it anymore, and I don’t have Mr. Toffee either.
  • Bricorn
    Bricorn Posts: 518 Level 3
    Yosca said:
    Is there anybody who still have quests? I don’t have it anymore, and I don’t have Mr. Toffee either.
    They probably aren't looking at this forum, I know I don't when all is going well. 
  • Yosca
    edited March 2019
    @Xarly. I still do not understand why were my quests taken away and no giving of mr. Toffee. What is the purpose of it? I will never get free boosters like this.
  • LauraLMason
    LauraLMason Posts: 411 Level 4
    I still have Mr Toffee but have been waiting several days for my other teammates to finish a row. I would start another one but those involve using lollipops!
  • Yaz_Milani
    Yaz_Milani Posts: 204 Level 3
    Yosca said:
    Me neither. But there is evidence that they do.. all of the people in my race have finished and I’m stuck. Which is unusual for me as when I had the quests I would either be first or second most of the time 
  • Yosca
    @Yaz_Milani. I’ve finished the race and I was first. Have used lots of lollipop/hammers. When I’m out of them I’ll really need the boosters.
  • sandrasessions
    sandrasessions Posts: 8 Level 2
    Why when I win lolliops or hand switches I never get them.  I don't understand,  This has been happening to me since Mr Toffee started

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?